The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Who will you vote for?

• Liberals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Labor

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Nationals

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Greens

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Independant

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • The Clive Palmer shit show

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Shooters and Fishers Party

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • One Nation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donkey/Invalid vote

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters

Ackland

chats d'élevage
I've seen a few Facebook comments and the bogans and right wing nutters are calling the election a fraud, claiming that because the polling booths are using pencils the votes have been changed. Funny when a right leaning party gets in it's all legit (still using pencils and all) but if a more left leaning party wins the whole electoral system is a sham. :rolleyes:
FOLLOW THE GRAPHITE.....

Clearly the AEC is just following big pencil's orders....

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
Shades of America's last election? I was waiting for the cookers claiming it was rigged
Oh yeah, we are just on small step away from the "Great Reset" and the one global government taking over. Or should that be the one horizontal plane government for the flat earthers out there?

rextheute

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I was watching media watch last nite = ( via iview )
And the hilarity continued - they were playing the shy news clips - and i was laffffffing ...
The cray cray is coming out now omg - i pased a comment - ' people dont really watch and beleive this shite ....do they ? '

I was informed that " yes ' was the answer i dreaded

fuck me dead , really .. i mean really ?

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
I can only just believe how out of touch the Liberals are. The spud is standing for opposition leader unopposed.
Not as dumb as it seems imo, the smarter ones in the party are well aware of why they lost and how f***ed they are now. They're in opposition for at least two terms, maybe three. May as well have a divisive attacker ala Abbott than anyone who has actual leadership qualities.

Also nearly all of the moderates have gone and most of the Coalition's numbers are now in Queensland where they still seem to genuinely like the potato. More sensible options like Karen Andrews or Bridget Archer just wouldn't have had the numbers to bother standing against him.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Not as dumb as it seems imo, the smarter ones in the party are well aware of why they lost and how f***ed they are now. They're in opposition for at least two terms, maybe three. May as well have a divisive attacker ala Abbott than anyone who has actual leadership qualities.

Also nearly all of the moderates have gone and most of the Coalition's numbers are now in Queensland where they still seem to genuinely like the potato. More sensible options like Karen Andrews or Bridget Archer just wouldn't have had the numbers to bother standing against him.
Yep. The LNP and News Ltd are doubling down on the reason they lost is because they were too left wing and woke. You can’t make this stuff up…

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Yep. The LNP and News Ltd are doubling down on the reason they lost is because they were too left wing and woke. You can’t make this stuff up…
Don't feel too sad, they'll be out of power for a decade if they keep that idea going.

Also it's not the LNP as a whole pushing that narrative, several MPs and Senators (including Birmingham) have publicly said they reason they've lost is because they've ignored progressive issues and been dragged too far right for the general public to find them palatable. It's just absolute morons like Alex Antic and the Sky After Dark dickheads are screeching louder.