The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Who will you vote for?

• Liberals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Labor

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Nationals

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Greens

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Independant

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • The Clive Palmer shit show

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Shooters and Fishers Party

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • One Nation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donkey/Invalid vote

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters

Flow-Rider

Burner
This could well be a “hold my beer” moment, but the debt can’t be much worse than the last lot! Or at least we are more likely to actually get something for it…
No doubt they got handed a lemon of an economy but I think the same black hole will suck the money up.

I've been made redundant twice. I'd take one any ime I was offered.

I did expect these folks would bump up the welfare a little.
No Jim bean or ciggies for you son. :p

Flow-Rider

Burner
Last bottle shop I worked drew a strong crowd of low socio economic peeps of all ages. Jim Beam was not that popular. It was more whatever was on special on the shopper dockets.
After I worked in Darwin, I came to the conclusion that all these bottle shops should be closed down in low socio economic areas, it's also sold out of the supermarkets there but it is sad to see so many people affected by it.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
LNP candidate crocodile tears, & wailing and gnashing of teeth

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Well, if we need any proof that YES is the right answer..........

I'm struggling to understand why anyone cares what the worst PM in a generation has to say.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Were these cuts a Labor promise or a legacy from the previous people?

Hopefully they have the fortitude to cut the cuts and splurge the proceeds on important things that have wide reaching benefits, not just pork.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Were these cuts a Labor promise or a legacy from the previous people?

Hopefully they have the fortitude to cut the cuts and splurge the proceeds on important things that have wide reaching benefits, not just pork.
An LNP idea obviously, but as part of the small target strategy labour said they would honour them....

Scotty T

Walks the walk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

scblack

Leucocholic
Yeah something weird happened with that link when I pasted it, here's the real link:

Fuck me, the ABC is playing with the book How To Lie With Statistics. Such a DUMB comparison.

They compare a single salary - for one year.

Compared to taxes on thousands of people - over ten years.

It might make a nice picture - but its totally meaningless in reality.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Fuck me, the ABC is playing with the book How To Lie With Statistics. Such a DUMB comparison.

They compare a single salary - for one year.

Compared to taxes on thousands of people - over ten years.

It might make a nice picture - but its totally meaningless in reality.

So hey should have made the tiny spec 10 times bigger? It would still be fucking tiny.