The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Who will you vote for?

• Liberals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Labor

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Nationals

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Greens

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Independant

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • The Clive Palmer shit show

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Shooters and Fishers Party

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • One Nation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donkey/Invalid vote

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters

John U

MTB Precision
This is good for Australia. A bit of good competition will hopefully improve the game.

The new front bench will be interesting. Hopefully he gets rid of a bit of the deadwood. There is plenty.

rangersac

Medically diagnosed OMS
Can't say I'm disappointed to see Tones offed, and I reckon Shorten is fucked now (not a bad thing). Smartest play from him I reckon would be to get up in QT tomorrow and call a truce with Turnbull since both parties are now guilty of the long knives. That'd get a lot of public credit, and steal Turnbull's bring back the reasoned debate pitch.

Gotta be short odds on an early election now. Be interesting to see Uncle Rupert's reaction since he hates Turnbull.

jrewing

Eats Squid
Can't wait to see Abbott in the streets so I can heckle the Arsewipe.

Hockey - gone
Dutton - gone
Korman - gone
Who else?

Bernardi - fucked ( nothing really changed here)

placebo

Likes Dirt
I read somewhere that TA is 3 days away from a PM pension; it almost like a 80s cop movie trope..,....
God I hope that's true. I remember him whining about being on a shadow minister's salary, and that bit when the Chaser fronted him about being financially irresponsible given his level of household debt to income while he struggled to form a sentence. Him on a backbencher's salary now is even sweeter. Laughed so hard when I found out he got rolled by the party leader he stabbed in the back over climate change.

Also, got my sweet, sweet FTTP labor broad band, you can't hurt me now Malcolm.

[video=youtube_share;ABtlI2Wk3Ws]https://youtu.be/ABtlI2Wk3Ws[/video]

rangersac

Medically diagnosed OMS
Hockey
Dutton
Cormann
Brandis
Bernadi
Abetz too surely. Morrison declared for Abbott so his position will be interesting. Pyne? God if that pack of arsewipes all hit the road I'd have some serious gratitude for Turnbull.

So when will ABC commission The Killing Season Pt 2 then?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Can't say I'm disappointed to see Tones offed, and I reckon Shorten is fucked now (not a bad thing). Smartest play from him I reckon would be to get up in QT tomorrow and call a truce with Turnbull since both parties are now guilty of the long knives. That'd get a lot of public credit, and steal Turnbull's bring back the reasoned debate pitch.

Gotta be short odds on an early election now. Be interesting to see Uncle Rupert's reaction since he hates Turnbull.
About 6 months of settling in and setting up an agenda/vision and into an election would be my guess. Referendum on republic within 2 years perhaps. Will be interesting to see what substance he offers besides not being Tony.

rangersac

Medically diagnosed OMS
The worst part about this evening is my most excellent t-shirt that has a picture of Tones' head, and the word Baddie underneath is now sadly obsolete