The election thread - Will the new PM last a full term - who will you futilely vote for?

Who will you vote for?

• Liberals

Votes: 13 20.0%
  • Labor

Votes: 25 38.5%
  • Nationals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Greens

Votes: 16 24.6%
  • Independant

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • The Reason Party

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • Shooters and Fishers Party

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • One Nation

• Donkey/Invalid vote

• Total voters

Scotty T

Likes Dirt
I was under the impression it was legalisedbut not as food. I remember having a strange conversation with a health food store abut hemp protein and they were kind of avoiding saying that I could eat the stuff. Kind of like raw milk - you can sell it for 'baths' but not for food.
Yeah pretty sure it's changed as we bought some Aus made hemp seed chocky not long ago. Not bad, the seeds crunch nicely. I'm very interested in hemp building products, following these guys on Facey for a while now and would love to see this get some more backing from govs and industry. But the bulk of people building houses look at one thing, cost per sq/m.

http://hempmasonry.com.au/

ForkinGreat

Random Krishna
I was under the impression it was legalisedbut not as food. I remember having a strange conversation with a health food store abut hemp protein and they were kind of avoiding saying that I could eat the stuff. Kind of like raw milk - you can sell it for 'baths' but not for food.
It only happened in late 2017. the health food store were only covering themselves legally, even though the law was obviously retarded.
It only covers low THC hemp, not cannabis seeds from High THC plants.

ForkinGreat

Random Krishna
This one stinks heavily of liberal fuckwittery

Went to dead shit central to pre-poll today coz cannot vote Saturday, there was a queue. By the looks of the queue participants it was because they can't tell the diff between a Saturday or a Thursday, not coz they will be busy come the weekend, or ever.

rockmoose

Likes Dirt
The polling booths are going to be ghost towns on Saturday, going by the rate of pre polling.

I told the pollster I can't possibly make it on Saturday because I will be out climbing all day. He didn't care.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk