The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Who will you vote for?

• Liberals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Labor

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Nationals

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Greens

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Independant

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • The Clive Palmer shit show

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Shooters and Fishers Party

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • One Nation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donkey/Invalid vote

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
One of the few powers we have as consumer/citizens is to spend our money where we want (except those poor bastards on indue cashless welfare cards)
Soon, going to church may be compulsory too, if that god-bothering cunt had any say in the matter.
Could be fun to have every unwilling church attendee rock up to his church one morning...put his welcome powers to the test.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I think we could get a really good turn out. He would be so happy to see us all there surely? I wonder if one could have a seat next to him?

Flow-Rider

Burner
I think we could get a really good turn out. He would be so happy to see us all there surely? I wonder if one could have a seat next to him?
He needs to be the one that hands them their meals and blankets so that he can personally explain to them why there's a lack of emergency accommodation.
I don't think poor people are allowed at the church that scotty goes to.
Unfortunately most likely true. :(

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
A book written by pastor Brian Houston, Slowmo’s spiritual mentor.

How utterly vile... Wasn’t the whole Christ being poor by choice and the whole Saint Francis and his monks thing meant to be about being a better person?

This is all sounds like a god bothering version of scienantology...