The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Who will you vote for?

• Liberals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Labor

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Nationals

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Greens

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Independant

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • The Clive Palmer shit show

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Shooters and Fishers Party

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • One Nation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donkey/Invalid vote

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters

Norco Maniac

Is back!
Turnbull is in full revenge mode. It’s not really respectful to the alleged victim to have this conspiracy theory out there unless there is something credible behind it. You could have easily said that the advice he gave made this person situation worse as well.
I do wonder if a parliamentary inquiry will include the the Bill shorten accusation as well. I thought the media handled this situation well last year by not blowing up into a trial by media shot storm.
I was under the impression that Shorten had been investigated and cleared twice for the one allegation? There's nothing new, just LNP muckraking.

Halo1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I was under the impression that Shorten had been investigated and cleared twice for the one allegation? There's nothing new, just LNP muckraking.
That’s the old way of doing things, get with the program. All you need is a refreshed accusation sent member of parliament and we can get this inquiry under way. The courts move way too slow for justice and the media can always be trusted. Parliamentary always find who was at fault. It is sooo simple really.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
It's good to see the AG putting all these nasty allegations behind him and moving on to focus on his role and improving the country...oh and also showing how much he values people and the impact sexual assault has on them and their community. No wait I mean pursuing revenge and money. Nothing like teaching a lesson to those who have wronged you.

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The NSW police commissionioner is Scummo's neighbour and a fellow Hillsong cultist. And didn't he just get an $85,000 raise right when Gladys was working the shredding machines overtime?
Surely you cant be referring to a police commisioner who defended illegal strip searches of minors because he wants people afraid of police? And who gladys lied to parliament to justify his massive pay rise claiming he ran the largest police force in the world when its half the size of the met? Maybe she was too distracted bonking a known corrupt politician. lnp and christian values in this state.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Surely you cant be referring to a police commisioner who defended illegal strip searches of minors because he wants people afraid of police? And who gladys lied to parliament to justify his massive pay rise claiming he ran the largest police force in the world when its half the size of the met? Maybe she was too distracted bonking a known corrupt politician. lnp and christian values in this state.
When you see photos of him, it's hard to imagine him having the dick of life isn't it? He just looks like a fat old slob. I still can't believe that all just blew over

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
When you see photos of him, it's hard to imagine him having the dick of life isn't it? He just looks like a fat old slob. I still can't believe that all just blew over
Because Turd-och media. the LNP in NSW should also have been torn a new arsehole over the ruby princess disgorging all those covid +ve people into the community. Also John Barilaro/Bruz should be in fucking jail for all the corrupt shit he's pulled. But again, Turd-och media dominance ensures that it just goes away, IMO...

Flow-Rider

Burner
It makes me wonder how much of a hidden misogynist Scummo is because some Christian views on the bible readings of Adam and Eve are pretty bad.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Why wonder? It’s implicit in the particular flavour of the cult he’s in.
I've been led to believe there are few different levels in religious following, like having an extreme view to just a slight following, his retort from answering why the Higgins case wasn't dealt with, got me thinking he's well and truly at the upper end scale.

moorey

call me Mia
I've been led to believe there are few different levels in religious following, like having an extreme view to just a slight following, his retort from answering why the Higgins case wasn't dealt with, got me thinking he's well and truly at the upper end scale.
The level of fervour tends to dictate the sect you choose. Hillsong are right up there with the happy clapper fundies. They’re also one of the prosperity gospels church....you know, like all Jebus’ capitalism messages.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
The level of fervour tends to dictate the sect you choose. Hillsong are right up there with the happy clapper fundies. They’re also one of the prosperity gospels church....you know, like all Jebus’ capitalism messages.
Jesus wants you to be rich...so make a pledge now and reap the rewards.