The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Who will you vote for?

• Liberals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Labor

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Nationals

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Greens

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Independant

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • The Clive Palmer shit show

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Shooters and Fishers Party

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • One Nation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donkey/Invalid vote

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Who is going to watch it though?

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
This is playing into the whole inner city vs real folk in the country culture wars that’s going on. You can be assured the wealthy city based presenters will be telling the country folk they understand them….

Last edited:

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Barnaby is the anti-vaxxer of climate change, not a good sign for the federal government to set net-zero targets.
Yeah but it could make shit interesting if we see yet another Coalition Government brought low because their leader suggested that like maybe climate change was something that could be addressed... like later or something.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Yeah but it could make shit interesting if we see yet another Coalition Government brought low because their leader suggested that like maybe climate change was something that could be addressed... like later or something.
We need to keep those regional jobs:rolleyes:, for the exportation of coal that the rest of the world won't be using in future. I don't see a bright future for this country somehow.

rextheute

Likes Bikes and Dirt
oh , i dunno , after the lobster and wine exports collapsed into our chinese cousins markets.....
I've certainly been fattening up on it !

No real need for coal exports tho - and its interesting that some of the more agile traders have actually improved in terms of markets and exports .
Coal and iron ore , hmmm possibly a dead horse there .
Its is also an aside that scomo punts a good game of " technology markets and innovation " but cannot / will not separate from a coal /iron based economy .