The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Who will you vote for?

• Liberals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Labor

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Nationals

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Greens

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Independant

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • The Clive Palmer shit show

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Shooters and Fishers Party

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • One Nation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donkey/Invalid vote

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

Listen from about 9 minutes onwards, especially. But the whole thing is fkng damning of the actions of the cops. #BRUZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

WTF????????????????????????????
I watched all of this on the weekend. I thought the police commissioners and their minister were quite belligerent and arrogant in their responses.

LPG

likes thicc birds

Listen from about 9 minutes onwards, especially. But the whole thing is fkng damning of the actions of the cops. #BRUZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

WTF????????????????????????????
I wouldnt say I like friendly jordies but I like that he is exposing shit that the mainstream media outlets are ignoring. I would love to see teams of people with that sort of drive/interest with actual resources and communication channels to the masses. Unfortunately those resources to good reporters probably come from the IPA and similar "fuck the plebs" groups.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Two things from that interaction that I liked were:
  • he shut the fuck up and let the video do the talking.
  • the main 2 MPs driving the inquiry referred to the chanel as journalism, which seemed to upset the police.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
#ScrotuMo isn't even classy enough to be considered a turd rolled in glitter.
#LNPshitstains
No way! He is the true Australian story of the underdog getting up and having his turn at the top...it shows we can all get a piece of the pie! We are the most egalitarian nation on earth.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
No way! He is the true Australian story of the pentacostal, god-bothering, weaselly little cancerous parasite getting up and having his turn at the top...it shows we can all get a piece of the pie, as long as you have the right dirt on your enemies and you are a soulless piece of shit ! We are the most polarised and brainwashed nation on earth, lied to every day by a bunch of utter cunts, who would sell their own family, and all of us, into slavery, if they thought it would get them the power and influence they crave more than anything.
FIFY

ForkinGreat

Kew is one of the safest Liberal seats, they'll keep it regardless of who runs.

Last edited:

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
No way! He is the true Australian story of the underdog getting up and having his turn at the top...it shows we can all get a piece of the pie! We are the most egalitarian nation on earth.
President Scooter has made a great PR mess for himself in the past week. I think he is done now.
As much as I'm not a fan, I am already lamenting the idea of having King Elbo the invisible steering the ship.

Surely there has to be someone else that can make good decisions, be a bit more statesmen like and and have an ounce of charisma?
Anyone ..... anyone ...... Bueller?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
President Scooter has made a great PR mess for himself in the past week. I think he is done now.
As much as I'm not a fan, I am already lamenting the idea of having King Elbo the invisible steering the ship.

Surely there has to be someone else that can make good decisions, be a bit more statesmen like and and have an ounce of charisma?

@Dozer I need my account deleted pronto! It's time for me to become the PM.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
On this issue I stand by my reputation as a committed mountain bike owner and trail enthusiast. Good trail shall be maintained. Bad trail shall be removed.
Pffftt... weasel words by a fully fledged politician :D

We deserve legally binding and enforceable dribble or the jackbooted Stasi will visit at 1AM and take your family away until you can prove 100% that you enjoy singletrack. It is how we roll.

ForkinGreat

#ScrotuMo is like the babies in this The Oatmeal cartoon. he has an endless reservoir of bullshit and foul emissions to drown us in.
He isn't done until #Turdoch turns on him, and/or the electorate kicks his bunch of shitstains out of office.

Attachments

Flow-Rider

Burner
We must work to remove weasels from our trail networks! They damage the native flora and fauna. They are like foxes but cuter.
Weasels as in self obsessed spanktubers that have never put in a days work on the trails, they are better off sent to the gallows, we need law reform right now.