The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Who will you vote for?

• Liberals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Labor

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Nationals

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Greens

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Independant

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • The Clive Palmer shit show

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Shooters and Fishers Party

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • One Nation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donkey/Invalid vote

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Yes well, no shortage of idiots on all sides of politics... More than one case of rapey accusations circling the liberals though!

Flow-Rider

Burner
Great. Implies there are more smart rapists evading capture... Not surprising given the sociopathic tendencies of the right wing types.
WTF, what I meant is that they are smart enough to do it in a way where they can't be caught, I never said they were smart for doing the act in the first place.:rolleyes:

Haakon

WTF, what I meant is that they are smart enough to do it in a way where they can't be caught, I never said they were smart for doing the act in the first place.:rolleyes:
That's what i meant too... A defining feature of a successful sociopath is intelligence and the ability to manipulate people - its also makes you uniquely qualified to be a politician.

Flow-Rider

Burner
That's what i meant too... A defining feature of a successful sociopath is intelligence and the ability to manipulate people - its also makes you uniquely qualified to be a politician.
I suppose it's a power trip thing for them. I feel sorry for the victims for being too scared to come forwards but what a horrible work environment it must have been for them.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
It really shits me that there are still people who think this is no big deal. It shits me that it happened and it shits me that a party machine is incapable of doing the honourable thing and throwing the arse hats who do this in front of a very large omnibus.

Haakon

It really shits me that there are still people who think this is no big deal. It shits me that it happened and it shits me that a party machine is incapable of doing the honourable thing and throwing the arse hats who do this in front of a very large omnibus.
Honourable. LNP. lol...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I don't think anyone would say it isn't a big deal. It's appalling behaviour, but sadly the sort of boorish bull shit we see too often. It becomes one of those "oh again?" issues too easily.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)