The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Who will you vote for?

• Liberals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Labor

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Nationals

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Greens

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Independant

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • The Clive Palmer shit show

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Shooters and Fishers Party

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • One Nation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donkey/Invalid vote

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters

Flow-Rider

Burner
A Liberal Party staffer has alleged she was raped at Parliament House in Defence Minister Linda Reynolds’ ministerial office by a colleague, and claims she felt forced to choose between reporting it to the police or keeping her job.

I don’t think what happened to be is remarkable. It happens all the time. It is devastating and soul destroying and I think about it everyday but the only thing that I know made people care about it was where it happened and who it was connected to. They didn’t care about me. They cared about the party.”

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
A Liberal Party staffer has alleged she was raped at Parliament House in Defence Minister Linda Reynolds’ ministerial office by a colleague, and claims she felt forced to choose between reporting it to the police or keeping her job.

I don’t think what happened to be is remarkable. It happens all the time. It is devastating and soul destroying and I think about it everyday but the only thing that I know made people care about it was where it happened and who it was connected to. They didn’t care about me. They cared about the party.”
This is terrible. Hopefully the victim receives all the support they need and the matter is thoroughly investigated, with justice for all involved in perpetrating the crime and covering it up.

The Dude

Wasn't asking to be banned
This is terrible. Hopefully the victim receives all the support they need and the matter is thoroughly investigated, with justice for all involved in perpetrating the crime and covering it up.
I agree 100%, but we all know this is NEVER going to happen

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981