THE farkin.net desktop Background - A must see

josh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey guys,

There is now a official farkin.net desktop background.

1280*1024 Resolution:
Take a look HERE

1024*768
Take a look here HERE

800*600
Take a look here HERE

640*480
Take a look here HERE

All props to my mate darko for designing this awesome background! It really is a must see :)

To make it your background if your not sure how to do it:

Click the link, wait till the pic fully loads, then right click on the pic, and choose 'Set as Background'.

Then admire a true work of art :)

Have fun!

josh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
oh btw, could you please comment as to what you think?

I may get darko to do farkin.net another sweet background in the near future depending on response!

Scott

bAdmin
Staff member
sweet as... made it to my desktop before i had even looked at it :)

very nice work.....

Scott

bAdmin
Staff member
nathan said:
Pretty good would be better if there were a couple to chose from. Go off Darko, good stuff.
you mean sizes? i could probably make some resizes and upload them for people running smaller res

josh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
thats a great idea scott

If response is great, I'm sure he mightn't mind making some more! If he knows everyone is appreciating them!

good to meet you this arvo nathan ;)

nathan

Likes Dirt
Yeh multiple resolutions would be great. Good to meet you to Josh, hope to do tones of more runs with you guys some time.

josh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey again!

Well if you will refer back to my first post, I have added the most common resolutions for you all!

Enjoy!

josh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
bump! cant let anyone forget about this awesome background! have a look if you havent yet ;)

josh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
glad you guys like it :)

Ill be asking darko to do us up another one sometime soon, would you guys like to see some more?