The Friday free for all

danncam

Likes Dirt
This thread is due for a revival! The world is pretty fucked up, so here is something trivial to argue about...now I just need a topic that will stir up all the middle aged gen-x that dominate the forum...

pearl jam were the only true grunge band.
Lol...wtf...the only constipated sounding "grunge" band to make it big and ruin grunge for everyone else.
Want the true shiz, Mudhoney all day.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Lol...wtf...the only constipated sounding "grunge" band to make it big and ruin grunge for everyone else.
Want the true shiz, Mudhoney all day.

Why do people keep throwing the made up band name out there? The only "song" they "released" was a cynicle deep fake parody of the Citizen Dick song from Singles. Touch me I'm Dick!

Jpez

Down on the left!
Why do people keep throwing the made up band name out there? The only "song" they "released" was a cynicle deep fake parody of the Citizen Dick song from Singles. Touch me I'm Dick!
What about this (tune ripped from Spacemen 3)deeply thoughtful tale of woe about the daily grind of going to the methadone clinic? Even talks about suppositories. I would say this is a very serious cautionary tale that should be played to all preschoolers.