The gaming thread

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
So much time to waste but so little time to do it. Atleast being snowed in at the northern hemisphere for winter gives you a better excuse.

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
So I got myself a copy of PUBG for Xbox one, I'm having a ball. The heart rate goes through the roof when you make it to the top ten. Been consistently making it to that stage but best I've gotten as was 3rd. Definitely a big learning curve from your typical shooter. Having so many variables to weapons and locations is really fun. Looking forward to chicken tonight soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a quest in skyrim where I gotta drop off a giant's toe to some deviate, I have no idea who this dude is or where he is. Because the toe is a quest item I can't get the other toes out of my inventory so I'm lugging this bag around with 56 manky giants toes !!! Its over half my item weight when I'm lean and mean.

on the plus side I just found a bunch of troll skulls so my skull collection sits around 150, 28 of which are troll skulls, its grotesque.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
I have a quest in skyrim where I gotta drop off a giant's toe to some deviate, I have no idea who this dude is or where he is. Because the toe is a quest item I can't get the other toes out of my inventory so I'm lugging this bag around with 56 manky giants toes !!! Its over half my item weight when I'm lean and mean.

on the plus side I just found a bunch of troll skulls so my skull collection sits around 150, 28 of which are troll skulls, its grotesque.
Ha! Shit, I had the same problem for a few days but now remember it was this quest, it's kind of random but is worth getting it done quickly:
http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/A_Night_to_Remember_(Skyrim)

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
Tempted to get Skyrim for xb1 now.... I played through it on 360 a few years back, guessing it looks closer to PC version now

Xavo.au

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Tempted to get Skyrim for xb1 now.... I played through it on 360 a few years back, guessing it looks closer to PC version now
Does it look better on Xbox 1 ?
I've been playing through Forza 7 - absolutely wicked, the controller with the individual force feedback changes the game IMO

I've been playing through Forza 7 - absolutely wicked, the controller with the individual force feedback changes the game IMO
I thought about getting Forza 7 but I dunno if I could be bothered slogging through D class etc to get to the interesting cars.

Maybe formula 1 2017 is more my go

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
No idea if it looks better on Xbox 1 vs PC, but I'm hoping its closer to PC than xbox 360!

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Just finished Uncharted 4. Awesome adventure game, great cinematic-style visuals and music. One of the best if you like adventure games or want to try one, IMO.
Cracked the sads with Dirt 4 - all the stages started looking the same. no unique stages.
Back to doing battle with Project Cars 2, spinning out everywhere like a 'Tard.

Did pick up Battlefield 1 over Christmas, looks brutal.

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
Still enjoying PUBG on Xbox despite the recent drop outs I've been having. Getting 25min into the game only to freeze and lag out is frustrating but the game is just so much fun I'm being very forgiving to it. Managed to put together a fully decked out SKS with suppressor and that round was devastatingly good. Picking people off from all over was super fun.

Calvin27

Eats Squid
First game of PUBG in a while. died within 10 minutes on the desert map first time playing it. Second attempt got fourth with 4 kills. The replay cam is funny as. Breakdown of me dying:

1. Kill bloke with desert ghille suit. NEVER SEEN ONE WOOOO
2. Get excited and run to get it.
3. Cop a shot or two.
4. I run to cover behind a tree. (Guy shooting is actually on the other side :p
5. In the replay I see the guy actually stop shooting to make me think that I am in the clear.
6. I stop moving to heal.
7. He pulls out his other gun (SR) and nails me in the head.

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
Made myself finish Wolfenstein, so only getting to Prey now. So far it’s tense, I’m walking around with a wrench and a sprog gun and the bad dudes are way more powerful than me so I’m hiding a lot. Great atmosphere and soundtrack too

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
First PUBG win last night, after a 4th and 2 3rd places.

Found myself a VSS on the outskirts of Pockinki. Such a good weapon for sneaky gameplay. But after finding it I had 30 seconds to run a long way to get inside the shrinking death zone.

Luckily picked off a guy who had plenty of Med's as I only just made it inside before the next zone was equally as far. Had to stop twice and pop first aid kits just to make the boundary. Coming in from that far out has its perks though as I caught up to players running like I was a popped another.

Grabbed a moto and gunned it to the centre to find myself laying low in a Gully where I picked off another.
At final 3 I Missed being run over by 1m but the the miss helped me spot the last guy on foot. He focused on the jeep and as soon as he had it unleashed the vss and a final shot with m16a4.

Heart rate was all time!