The gaming thread

I'm enjoying dead space but it's getting a bit samey now. Further, I regard Jump scares as a cop out in the horror genre, this game ain't a match for silent hill on the ps2, that game had atmosphere to burn.

Skydome

What's invisible and smells like hay?
I enjoyed condemned criminal origins when that first came out, at the time it was really scary to me as a teenager, especially the later levels once you got to unnused parts of the train station and the abandoned school.

Should really reinstall the pc version i bought from steam and replay it to see what feel i get now.

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
About 30 hours into Prey. Incredible game, obviously like System Shock, but sits well in between Half Life 2 and Fallout 3 (two of my most favourite games) in terms of gameplay and atmosphere.

Getting to the pointy end of things now, but might keep on with some side missions so its not over too soon!

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
Hit a non visible pebble and proceeded to flip a gazillion times to my death. Love the vehicle physics in this game lol.
You can have multiple rollover in a vehicle and get away Scott free but brush a twig on the moto and it's death.

I'm still wondering where all the high powered rifles are. Best I've found for a fun round are the VSS or kitted out Scar-L with suppressor and 4x or 8x scope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
About 30 hours into Prey. Incredible game, obviously like System Shock, but sits well in between Half Life 2 and Fallout 3 (two of my most favourite games) in terms of gameplay and atmosphere.

Getting to the pointy end of things now, but might keep on with some side missions so its not over too soon!
Finished it last weekend. Really great game, even thought ending and change of pace towards it was good.

Not sure how much gaming I'll get in for a bit now, want to play the 2nd Wolfenstein (because you can never shoot enough Nazis) or might just hang out for Far Cry 5.

twitchie

Likes Bikes
Ive been playing cod ww2 but it kinda does my head in at times especially when you get the muppets who think they playing competitive, so i play alot of overwatch so much more fun.
Im waiting for farcry 5 to arrive preorderd it last year was told feb now been changed to march

sutts

Likes Bikes
Fortnite is taking the little amount of gaming time that I can get my hands on. A lot of fun and unique which is good for a change

sutts

Likes Bikes
Thats like pubg yeh?
Yeah it a battle royal style, but really different to PUBG. It doesn't try and be realistic at all and looks more cartoony.

But the big difference is in the building. You can build ramps and towers and sht as you battle.

Hard to explain, have a look on youtube theres a bunch of it on there.

You'll either love it or hate it

mik_git

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Still playing Destiny 2, dunno why, its so crappy. I think 'm just conditioned to playing D1 10 hours a day...

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Still playing Destiny 2, dunno why, its so crappy. I think 'm just conditioned to playing D1 10 hours a day...
What platform?

Pc, xbox or ps4? I've hit it a bit earlier but got a bit bored with it all lately.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
Jumped back into Far Cry 4 while waiting for the new one to come out. I'm hoping 5 will be quite different to 4, as 4 still feels a lot like 3 on a new map. Still good though - has some great moments, and love the sheer crazy that you can get yourself into with explosives and random bear attacks etc.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Same here, time to casually whoop arse the Universe. Is there a clan called Team Xizang already?
I'm in an NZ clan now which hasn't been very useful and I'm not from NZ either.

My PSN ID: Is LooseKnob. Add me and I'll come looking for you.
best psn ID ever. Love it