The gaming thread

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Might have ot give it a try. I'm on the fence with games that get too sim-like where you are adjusting all sorts of car settings opposed to ones where you just drive fast, and don't run into bug immovable things.
Drive Club for PS4 is $9-15 w/free post on a number of eBay listings - oz sellers too.

Last edited:

ForkinGreat

We played through it a couple of months ago. Not a bad game, not as long as say an AC game though.
A long game is not necessarily a good one. Nor is a game so short it might as well be a demo.
kilos of plain sausages and boiled veggies doesn't make for a better meal than one properly cooked steak and a couple of side dishes. just saying...

teK--

Eats Squid
never played it, I feel like I should but i guess the moment has passed

edit: fuck mario

Such a shame. We did this last year in Yokohama and it was pretty crazy sitting a few inches above the road driving next to normal traffic.

Don't know why the articles always say that all locals hate the activity, as our experience was the total opposite.

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
Just finished Bioshock 2 remastered. Played it straight after Bioshock and enjoyed them both quite a lot. Didn't really have expectations of a whole new game for the second like many did at the time, so it was just a continuation of being in Rapture but from a different character's perspective for me.

I played Infinite years ago on 360 and it ran like crap - wondering if worth playing it again on PC or checking out the Dishonored series..

ForkinGreat

Just finished Bioshock 2 remastered. Played it straight after Bioshock and enjoyed them both quite a lot. Didn't really have expectations of a whole new game for the second like many did at the time, so it was just a continuation of being in Rapture but from a different character's perspective for me.

I played Infinite years ago on 360 and it ran like crap - wondering if worth playing it again on PC or checking out the Dishonored series..
played dishonoured 1, that was pretty good.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Finished Last of us.
Solid 8.5/10
SPOLIER ALERT! Don't read if you don't want to know stuff!

What did you think of the style of playing as the two characters? I loved it, really surprised at how much I hated the Ellie character at the end of it and I was totally on the side Abby. I was actually bummed it didn't give you the chance to decide who won in the end. Gameplay wise, I loved it, was awesome to play.