The German

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Report on the Tech 4s after some ride time would be ace. Only had 3 rides on Dominons. Lots of power but lever feel not as squishy and ineffective as Hope.
Fixed.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

Wake Jake

Eats Squid
Report on the Tech 4s after some ride time would be ace. Only had 3 rides on Dominons. Lots of power but lever feel not as nice as Hope.
Dominions are great. Still have them on the trail bike. The Tech4 lever is big and solid like moto brakes. Feels like there will be plenty of bite.

Which anodizing colour is that? It looks great.
There's only 3x anodising colours. This colour is called 'Titan'.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Few rides in with the Tech4s it's proving harder than I thought to find the right reach and bite point than I thought. Very different feel to the Dominions. Lever is very stiff, moto style. Some more experimenting is needed. The power is certainly there!
View attachment 395200
View attachment 395199
Interesting. I am not gelling with the Dominions. Lever is almost too light for me. Been reading over on MTBR and sounds like the Tech 4s still have that Hope feel but with more oomph.

Wake Jake

Eats Squid
Interesting. I am not gelling with the Dominions. Lever is almost too light for me. Been reading over on MTBR and sounds like the Tech 4s still have that Hope feel but with more oomph.
Still have then Dominions on the 141 and liking them as I'm used to them. Gobbles of power just totally different feel. Maybe ordering Tech4 X2's was a bit premature:confused:

@kten brakes are just for emergencies.