The hardtail riding thread

g-fish

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Deluxe one piece is 180 grams and very comfy (i have one). Khe do the lightest at about 150 for seat and post. I prefer the deluxe though.

You will need a shim though.

Sent from my GT-P1000T using Tapatalk

yakuza857

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i think eclat make a pretty light seat/post combo, also comes stripped or padded. not sure on the actual weight. its 25.4 so you would need a shim.

g-fish

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i think eclat make a pretty light seat/post combo, also comes stripped or padded. not sure on the actual weight. its 25.4 so you would need a shim.
Worst seat ive used. Very wide set and the padded one burns your leg when you rub against it.

Sent from my GT-P1000T using Tapatalk

rabatt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
rohan: no, but ive had my bike bounce up and hit a scooter kid in the head. that was extremely fun :) thats what you get for riding right behind me when im going up a quarter
Hahaa! I'd be scared being anywhere near you when you are achieving air time!

My locals are manly/manly vale, I like Avalon and Mona, Chatswood is probly my favorite park here. I don't get out there often tho, working both days this and next weekend.

Éclat seats break... Alot.

Stuff having a light hard plastic seat! I like having testicles...

Oh yeh and I hit the big line at freedom finaly :D it's pretty easy, except I struggle with the hip caus it's oppo for me, and I managed to get all tangled up in my bike haha, no injury = happy Rohan

Oh yeh and nat I'll track down where my wheels are and get em sent down, money whenever, no stress

just dont go behind or in front of me and youll be ok ;)

i rode chatswood today. suprised me because there wernt many people out there. got feeble to footjams and got a footjam pretty high up a steep bank at chatswood high. Rob is now stoked

Last edited:

g-fish

Likes Bikes and Dirt
On the pikes? Nice
Tora's that i had lying around. Not really useful in anyway, just for the lols. I can't even x-up or barspin (not that i can) because the bolt im using to hold the cable down is too long and is hitting the frame when I turn past 90 degrees.

The tora's also have about 4'' of steerer tube sticking out + 3'' rise bars = highest bike ever.

rabatt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Haha fair enough!

I got new pedals today, NS ariel pro's in gold, so good! Nice and grippy and thin, they look like too small a platform (like dmrs) but they feel great. Dono about the gold tho it stands out alot ha

nice man :cool: good to see you getting your bike dialled in.

im still waiting for parts from mutant bikes. its been more than a month and they still havnt billed me. i miss my big bike :(

on the plus side im consistently learning 2 new tricks every ride. now to start going higher...

Last edited:
yeah ive just gotten sick of doing the same things over and over, i think the frame i designed was also a bit too high and short since im more stable in the air on a bmx haha. over the past week ive learned to double peg both ledges and rails, toothpick ledges and rails, feeble to footjam, nollie to feeble to footjam, nollie 180, 180 onto a bank, 360 wall tap (very inconsistent though)

im pretty keen to go to monster foamie soon to try a few things into there though. mainly because trucks out of a bank arent working so i want to try them on something with a bit more pop

Last edited:
that sucks man, im either at TAFE or work every single weekday. i could do a few hours after work sometime (i finish at 3:30 and am 1 stop away from chatty) or possibly this friday morning if your up for a ride.

and this is the most fun playground ive ever been to. have to watch the run out though theres a wooden train in the way. you can still clear it no problem though and its actually a pretty good bank

p4pb6898912.jpg

surprisingly i didnt get arrested taking this photo. its kinda near chatswood skatepark

Last edited: