The hardtail riding thread

rabatt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It's been too quiet in here,

What's everyone been up to in the new year? I've haven't ridden since someone last posted in this thread, it's been too long!
being drunk far too much.

and my brother is here so i've just been hanging out with him, and he cant ride at the moment cause of his shoulder, be riding again next week.

and they cut manly halfy down :'(

rabatt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
manly seem to be fairly keen on destruction these days...
too right, manly council don't like bike riders, henry wong (some high up dude) openly shows his dislike of cycling, not a winning situation.

Pretty devo about this!!
it was such a fun ramp! its supposed to be getting replaced... by something much smaller and probably lame, and most likely not for a long time.

rob and nat, city ride friday night?

too right, manly council don't like bike riders, henry wong (some high up dude) openly shows his dislike of cycling, not a winning situation.

it was such a fun ramp! its supposed to be getting replaced... by something much smaller and probably lame, and most likely not for a long time.

rob and nat, city ride friday night?
if my ankle will let me ride ill go. its still a bit sketchy so im not sure if i will be able to, but ill stay off it for the next few days.

g-fish

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I've also been riding a bit. Pushing myself a bit while dirt jumping, trying a few tricks etc.

Also got a pile of parts which should get my bike finished. Then onto a new project!

nat dirt jumping? i have yet to see this. nice work.

ive gone backwards quite a bit on the dirt jumping side of things. mainly doing park and street for now. rode avalon for the first time and its a pretty fun park if theres not many people on it.

rabatt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
nat dirt jumping? i have yet to see this. nice work.

ive gone backwards quite a bit on the dirt jumping side of things. mainly doing park and street for now. rode avalon for the first time and its a pretty fun park if theres not many people on it.
avalon involves trying not to get in fights with the local skaters, and later when they are drunk being entertained by there attempts to jump over eachother on k-mart bikes! hahaha good times!

I am also surprised by nat dirt jumping! seems unlikely

i did land 2 or 3, but probably not this particular one. right now i seem to be consistently just riding out in a can lander, sometimes getting back over but not often.

rabatt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Double post... Meh.

Rode chatswood with rob this Arvo, rob grew balls and nearly landed 360 airs, I was suitably impressed!

I nearly landed 540 airs, but wasn't quite getting the rotation and now i've screwed my foot :(

Just thought you should know :)

g-fish

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ahem, where was my invite? Any one keen for a ride on thursday arvo/night? Should have a freshly operating bike by then.

invite was via a status update on facebook of me asking if anyone can ride.

now i should probably go true my wheel :| tyres almost buzzing my chainstay. 3 to fakies will do that.

also thats a definitely maybe on thursday, i start class late on friday so im tempted...

Last edited: