The "I will ride _____km in 2024" thread - commit and conquer here!!

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
im a bit late to this but 3K is my goal, i don't ave perm strava acc so can't see what i did exact last year but i think it was roughly 2K on mtb, 4K would b awesome but i don't see myself doing that

Last edited:

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
367km down so far. This rain and heat combo in Sydney has killed this weeks riding.

franco cozzo

Likes Dirt
971km down, 7029 to go. Now for a 6 day break :(
thats a solid start to the year...well done

487.9 km here so far....getting back some discipline again and aiming for at least 10 hrs/200km+ on the bike every week from here up until winter. hopefully get some bloody fitness back!
my 2016 target is 8500km...my previous best year in '14 was around 9310km so looking to get close to that cause last year ended a bit flat with other commitments etc that stopped me hitting my targets/goals

edit: got my numbers mixed up...

Last edited:

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Got crook, reckon I've done about 20kms this year, none of them on the Anthem which hasn't been touched since before Christmas :(

Got some catching up to do!!!

Mrlinderman

Likes Dirt
Still recovering from no core strength but I'd like to do 500km this year, last year i did 150km on XC trails

This year I'm riding only Gravity Enduro

15km down so far.

Psimpson7

Likes Dirt
Pretty happy with January so far.

1525km / 14178m / 56hr47mins so far for me.
28 rides in total with 4 rides of over 100k.

Last edited:

SF Trailboy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
2016 - Strava
Distance 169.8 km
Time 10h 1m
Elev Gain 2,618 m
Rides 9

Slow start for me (not the greatest weather on the east coast) To get my 3500km I will need to average 303km a month from now on which is doable....

franco cozzo

Likes Dirt
Still recovering from no core strength but I'd like to do 500km this year, last year i did 150km on XC trails
yeh can relate. ive lost some strength & form that im trying to get back...

Pretty happy with January so far.

1525km / 14178m / 56hr47mins so far for me.
28 rides in total with 4 rides of over 100k.
thats an excellent jan....keep up the great work. thats basically what id like to be at (jan is usually a big month for me ).... but im not :(

currently sitting at 709.9km for jan averaging nearly 9 hours a week, so some discipline back now. getting used to riding everyday again which is great though

Last edited:

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
355 across and 3902 up so far - will have it close to 400 by the end of the month - as long as the weather holds.

Averaging 100 a week, a pace that will see me double my target. However, I've got to account for injury, weather, work and all the other things that get in the way of perfection so I'm trying to get a few in the bank whilst I can.

moorey

call me Mia
624km and almost 11,000m climbed as of today. 50% more than I'd usually average, and will steady off now family is home.

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
up to 580km after tonight ride & 6000 elevation, just over 8 hrs per wk.

not riding rd this year means my elevation will suffer badly, last year i did 99000m elevation on about 7K of road

moorey

call me Mia
up to 580km after tonight ride & 6000 elevation, just over 8 hrs per wk.

not riding rd this year means my elevation will suffer badly, last year i did 99000m elevation on about 7K of road
Road. Pfft. A few more Buninyong loops will get that elevation up.