The "I will ride _____km in 2024" thread - commit and conquer here!!

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
Road. Pfft. A few more Buninyong loops will get that elevation up.
Come over to macedon & ill show you what 20% looks like. strangely the west side of macedon is bone dry, with dust/slippery -the east side seems much greener & is a bit more grippy

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
723km and 11,058vm so far.

I usually ride more than 10,000km each year, but this year the goal is to ride further than I drive, which might mean ~12k going on past driving Kms. A bit behind ATM but I'll catch up.

franco cozzo

Likes Dirt
great seeing everyones big summer rides and numbers accumulating...

fnished up jan pretty good... now keen to click over 1K and hit 2-2.5K end this month...

Distance 912.2 km
Time 45h 41m
Avg Distance / Week 215 km
Avg Time / Week 10h 44m

akashra

Eats Squid
Yep, Jan was way good as far as target goes.

I'm at 1403km for the year, another 66 tomorrow then first race of the year on Friday night. In the two months since my last race, which was a mid-field C grade result, I've put in 2500kms. I suspect I'll have a bit more form.

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
Up to 718km, 8268m elevation gain. A little under target, but feeling good on the bike.
Sold my MTB, so I'm MTBless for the first time in 17 years :behindsofa: need to remedy that soon Actually probably looking at a Superfly or Fuel, just wanted to use that pun.

stirk

Burner
Forgive me Burners for I have sinned

I have ridden 272km this year.

Most on the road.

For shame.:behindsofa:
Almost confessional worthy.

I've been using My Tracks to record my adventures but this app has become deprecated.
Suppose I'll need to become a strava whore now.

c3024446

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Aiming for 6000 - currently at 458km and 3600m, 100km behind my required run rate.

Only done 2 mtb rides this year, so lots of cheating road and commuting miles :behindsofa:

franco cozzo

Likes Dirt
Suppose I'll need to become a strava whore now.
you dirty slut.... :p

...i can see you being decked out head to toe in strava kit by the end of summer....barreling along trails at ungodly speeds knocking the young old & weak out of your way in a bid to best your pr

welcome to the club... :D

Last edited:

franco cozzo

Likes Dirt
another nice week 250 + ...getting the numbers/hrs up, bike running good feeling strong again. dont know if i'll hit 2k in 3 weeks but i'll give it a good fuckin shot :p

Distance 1,068.6 km
Time 53h 11m
Avg Distance / Week 254 km
Avg Time / Week 12h 37m

(no road kms moorey!!)

Last edited:

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
another nice week 250 + ...getting the numbers/hrs up, bike running good feeling strong again. dont know if i'll hit 2k in 3 weeks but i'll give it a good fuckin shot :p

Distance 1,068.6 km
Time 53h 11m
Avg Distance / Week 254 km

(no road kms moorey!!)
you'r a machine, i had a good wk of 150; raced gelling for 70 & 50k today with 1k elevation. I'm up to 700km for the yr; should crack the 3k easily now -ill have to start looking the 5k target