The intent of this forum

MrPlow

TMBC
Ok, so if you wish to hook up with local riders just for a ride in Toowoomba, you can post it here.
Pretty clear by the forum title that this is not a club ride. But members and non-members can get together here rather than on our official club rides forum. Just another service kindly donated by Scott, thanks!

keepin it real

Likes Dirt
well someone better say something here seeing as this thread was made for it.

Myself and Kasplat are most likely going for a ride on monday week (25.04.05.) we'd most likely be going all around Jubilee tracks and street riding at Fairholme and other places. early start. me and kasplat'll confirm it as it gets closer if we're right to go.

Red Rocket

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yes you do mean NEAR Fairholme and not IN, because that would be illegal;)

sounds good I might hook up with you.

niki125

Likes Dirt
Geez bringing this back from 2005.

I'm heading up to T-bar mid next week to visit my partners parents and was keen to hit some of the local DH/ FR spots. If anyone is up for a spin that would be great but if not directions to the start of some trails would be apreciated.

Cheers.

niki125

Likes Dirt
Thanks i found the map for the start of one of the tracks on a post somewhere. Be buggered if I can find it now but it's saved in my phone so I'll check it out when I'm up.

Cheers.
Marty

DOWNHILLPHILL

Likes Dirt
Hey all how is everyone? I just joined rotorburn to see if anyone has a free spot to go shuttling? I'm willing to chip in for fuel money as well, my name is Phillip and I'm 16 so please anyone??? don't leave me to the tourture of the dreaded....push runs:eek:

flamshmizer

Likes Dirt
Hey man, welcome to Rotorburn. Are you a member of the club? If you are serious about riding and thinking about getting into racing being a TMBC member is pretty handy.

Take it from me, since you don't have a liscence you probably won't get many people to take you shuttling. If a ute can fit 5 people, each person drives one run, you get 4 runs between driving. If one person can't drive a run, everyone else has to pick up the slack and you get to ride every run. You might get some nice people to do this every now and again, but not often.

Coming up to race time TMBC usually runs a few shuttle days, where we hire a bus and trailer and smash runs all day. Keep an eye on this forum for more info on those, but the first will be MONTHS away.

McFrenzy is a bit ruined at the moment after the floods, so before much riding happens there will probably be a few maintainence days. Come along to them whenever you can and you will gain an excellent rep.

Have fun man, hopefully see you out on the trails.

DOWNHILLPHILL

Likes Dirt
Hey man, welcome to Rotorburn. Are you a member of the club? If you are serious about riding and thinking about getting into racing being a TMBC member is pretty handy.

Take it from me, since you don't have a liscence you probably won't get many people to take you shuttling. If a ute can fit 5 people, each person drives one run, you get 4 runs between driving. If one person can't drive a run, everyone else has to pick up the slack and you get to ride every run. You might get some nice people to do this every now and again, but not often.

Coming up to race time TMBC usually runs a few shuttle days, where we hire a bus and trailer and smash runs all day. Keep an eye on this forum for more info on those, but the first will be MONTHS away.

McFrenzy is a bit ruined at the moment after the floods, so before much riding happens there will probably be a few maintainence days. Come along to them whenever you can and you will gain an excellent rep.

Have fun man, hopefully see you out on the trails.
oh yep, haha i cant wait till i get my licsense wow that thing where you hire the bus sounds awesome!!! is it for tmbc members only? imagine how fast everyone must be at the end of the day

Some T-bar locals looking for some local track rides?

Bringing this forum back from the dead once again,
Whilst this forum seems to be focuced around toowoomba, I thought that I would put up a proposal for anyone interested in meeting up for a little group ride around some of the local T-bar tracks that don't usually get visited by TMBC.
I usually ride a couple of times mid-week, but might be able to t-up a weekend ride for those interested, probably just push runs.
Let me know if anyone is interested, ive not had much luck lately in finding people interested, but thought id give it another crack.