The lacey underwear tour

Flow-Rider

Burner
a few more from Chillagoe. The smelter as foretold in the prophecies and something the locals call the balancing rock or as I prefer geophysical metastability. And the vehicles are from Tom's which you can get hambo to goggle. Tom was a carrier in the region and quite a character, he has an incredible collection of old cars and junk. Including an XW GT in a bubble and more flat head V8s than Ford ever made.

Warning signs to keep out and several surveillance cameras in use. You couldn't pay me to go in there.

this is a section the flue that ran from the smelters up to the stack.

I just knew that Cardy would want this one, quick polish and she is on the road again. Tom agreed to take $55,000 for it so just get in contact and he will organise transport (at your cost).
Heaps of real muscle cars out there from the sugar cane & tobacco era, the farmers used to buy their kids a GT or GTS just to keep them on the farm.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981

I just knew that Cardy would want this one, quick polish and she is on the road again. Tom agreed to take $55,000 for it so just get in contact and he will organise transport (at your cost).
Mrs George will take the red truck if you wanna negotiate a package deal next time you're there

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
That's dedication to move a creek bed.
It would probably be destroyed by now, already some gaps from floods taking away that layer. The mud the dinosaurs walked in was very thin. The ladies involved with the planning and the move dedicated almost 2 years to the process. They marked up sections that could be removed and put id marks on the joins. Full detailed survey and then they scraped the layers off. 1st off was last to go back so storage was an issue as well. They did a fabulous job.