The last movie you've last watched last

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Was far from sleepy last night. Worked out how to use mum's TV...wanted something brainless and not too long to numb down to sleep. I watched John wick. It was shit. Real shitty shit.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Was far from sleepy last night. Worked out how to use mum's TV...wanted something brainless and not too long to numb down to sleep. I watched John wick. It was shit. Real shitty shit.
You miserable bugger. You obviously didn't accompany it with the right snacks. Big bowel of Tyrrells chips and a giant glass of wine and it's a great movie. Unlike John Wick 2.

slowmick

38-39"
John Wick is better the second time around. it was meh at the pictures. i get sucked into watching it on the TV though. the fight scenes become a bit of a weird hypnotic dance sequence of shooting people in the face. snacks help.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
John Wick is better the second time around. it was meh at the pictures. i get sucked into watching it on the TV though. the fight scenes become a bit of a weird hypnotic dance sequence of shooting people in the face. snacks help.
The (very regular) face shooting was done pretty well. I think they struck a good balance between under doing it (bullet goes in trickle of blood) and over doing it (exploding watermelons by Tarantino).

danncam

Likes Dirt
Game Night.
Well worth watching as very funny and not particularly predictable.
Won't matter if you see it on the big screen, TV or device really .

wesdadude

ウェスド アドゥーデ
We've had a projector for a couple of days. Revisited Spotlight on Friday at Mum's request, the Blu looks absolutely gorgeous and the film's well made.
It was The Right Stuff tonight. Boy it's a long one, I enjoyed it though.

Minlak

custom titis
And the verdict is?
Actually tried a couple more times and just couldn't click on it. I got distracted with new episodes Jessica Jones / Santa Clara Diet / Z Nation. Then Titan was released it was a bit disappointing but I have committed to finishing my started to watch list this week (Ish)

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
Given its the school holidays, the last 2 I've seen are Peter Rabbit and Sherlock Gnomes.

Peter Rabbit was the pick of the 2. Sherlock just seemed like an Elton John money making scheme.

slowmick

38-39"
Hired Gun - wanted to see it at the pictures caught up with on Netflix. Interesting doco on modern session musicians. Not all Sex, Drugs and Rock n Roll.

downunderdallas

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Given its the school holidays, the last 2 I've seen are Peter Rabbit and Sherlock Gnomes.

Peter Rabbit was the pick of the 2. Sherlock just seemed like an Elton John money making scheme.
Captain Underpants for me ...I did actually chuckle quite a few times and my kids loved it.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
^We're on a plane next weekend and my young fella is itching for this to be on, if it's half decent I will probably watch it as well considering I've read or listened to all the books.

Freediver

I can go full Karen
Lars And The Real Girl, It wasn't bad. maybe a little silly but good characters and a nice plot. A good one for a rainy day spent stuck indoors with the wife.

Kerplunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
^We're on a plane next weekend and my young fella is itching for this to be on, if it's half decent I will probably watch it as well considering I've read or listened to all the books.
There is a few gags that make it worthwhile.. I haven’t sat through the books mind you (wife did those books), so the material was fresh for me..