The last movie you've last watched last

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Equalizer 2. There are some good elements to it and you've got to stick with it as it's a slow build.

Thankfully it didn't do what John Wick 2 did which is "more dead bodies = better".

The climax is filmed well, at least I liked it.

Skydome

What's invisible and smells like hay?
Tau.

Although i watched the trailer for it, I wasn't expecting much of it, seemed too much of a specific story to follow for it to be engaging, and while it has a couple of silly moments I would have to say overall It was actually pretty damn good.

Kerplunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Extinction on Netflix.... it’s been a long while since I have seen a movie with a genuine twist.
Agree it was fairly good for a direct to netflix movie..

Watched Dunkirk the other night, what a waste of time that was... No real dialogue or story just shooty shooty, boom boom for a few hours.. There are a hell of a lot of war movies that do a better job than this..

Minlak

custom titis
Extinction on Netflix.... it’s been a long while since I have seen a movie with a genuine twist.
Agree it was fairly good for a direct to netflix movie..
It was still the usual Netflix direct special movie that leaves you thinking it could have been so much more and or better. but for a Genuine Twist I didn't pick it until it was revealed.

Kerplunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The movie needs a good audio setup to properly appreciate.
I disagree with your assessment in any case.
If a film in relying on audio fx then I think that says a lot, coming from someone who spends his in days in a studio.. I had no issue with cinematography, music and fx btw I thought they were indeed excellent.. As with all of Nolen’s films, especially interstellar..

I just felt that it didn’t justify the box return and praise it got in regards to the story, plot dialogue, acting etc..Each to their own a lot of people clearly enjoyed it..

Reactions: Zaf

Kerplunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It was still the usual Netflix direct special movie that leaves you thinking it could have been so much more and or better. but for a Genuine Twist I didn't pick it until it was revealed.
From reading on wiki it was meant to be a full on release by universal but decided to can it. Can see why, it doesn’t cut it as a cinema release..

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I watched Sicario recentky. I was underwhelmed in light of the hype around this film. Credit where it is due though - there was at least a little bit of variation on the typical merciless macho revenge story line. Otherwise hardly suspenseful, no real tension or intrigue, just a typical start at point A and shoot through to point B.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
I watched Sicario recentky. I was underwhelmed in light of the hype around this film. Credit where it is due though - there was at least a little bit of variation on the typical merciless macho revenge story line. Otherwise hardly suspenseful, no real tension or intrigue, just a typical start at point A and shoot through to point B.
Yep, struggles to earn 2.5 stars I'd say.

Minlak

custom titis
Mission Impossible Fallout.... Pretty much what you expect from this franchise. Ignore the glaring plot holes and just go along for the ride.

Nambra

Definitely should have gone to specsavers
Basic Instinct. It was certainly intense. The beaver shot was probably the tamest part of the film.
I sincerely hope they don’t do a re-make of that film, because of the propensity of modern women for Brazilians. That scene would be a whole new level of nasty.