The last movie you've last watched last

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
22 Mile. Quite watchable but some of the dialogue is almost incomprehensible. I don't know if that's to convey the "intelligence" and pace of the protagonist. It's not just me and my ears either as some friends have said the same thing.

Rhonda Rousey cannot act, at all. You can see her thinking GG through the three word lines she was given.

I'll watch it again with a view to try and really understand some of what's said.

6/10 which is simply down the some of the dialogue and RR's attempt at acting.

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
Just finished watching Icarus. Amazingly good movie, well worth the watch. The way the focus changes in it when everything starts breaking is just incredible.
Is that the doping doco that’s on Netflix?

I watched stop at nothing the other day, really opened my eyes to how it actually goes down, I mean I kind of understood but this sorted out how they get into it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Zaf

danncam

Likes Dirt
Black k Klansman
The new spike Lee "joint".
Very good film making, as in well paced, well acted and engaging script.
Well worth it

slider_phil

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Just finished watching Icarus. Amazingly good movie, well worth the watch. The way the focus changes in it when everything starts breaking is just incredible.
This one caught me by surprise. Just chucked it on while on the trainer one night thinking "great, a cycling doco". Had no idea what was going to happen. Incredible story. Kind of want to see him go back and finish his experiment on doping though

Reactions: Zaf

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
Yeah that's the one. It is a very worthwhile watch. "Stop at nothing" worth a look?
Yeah it’s the Lance Armstrong one about his demise from the perspective of a bunch of his peers/team mates and put together by a reporter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alrsv1

Likes Bikes
Speaking of Stop At Noting (the Lance Armstrong story), if you haven't seen Slaying The Badger, I highly recommend it.
Its the story of the rivalry between Greg Lemond and Bernard Hinault and finishes off where the Lance doco starts, and briefly
touches on the subject. so it's a great binge to watch them in order.

wesdadude

ウェスド アドゥーデ
The conversation. Suspense was great.

Raising Arizona. One of the NZ channels had an ad for this a few years back, talking abou how Holly had two Hs and Nicolas had none. Charming and funny.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I watched Full Metal Jacket a few days ago. I hadn't seen it before. It was ok...it felt a bit disjointed and I also felt there was a lack of character development/depth throughout. Maybe that was deliberate though - the whole don't get too close to anyone because it's war and death is all around you vibe? I'm not sure.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Platoon is a ripper movie, well worth the watch. full Metal jacket felt like 2 seperate movies, both would have been reasonable but don't really fit together somehow.

Still no sharktopus though...

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I think your right @Plankosaurus. Either of the chapters could have been built into their own full story. I do fe they could have made the 2 work together a little better as well. It just felt like a collection or scenes/ideas/images (some of which were cool) jammed together.