The last movie you've last watched last

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Just watched inglorious basterds. It was quite enjoyable and a stand out against the rest of the tarantula catalogue. Well I haven't seen all of them, so can't be 100% on that.

Reactions: Zaf

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
I finally got round to watching Icarus, not really a movie but a doco.

Fark, scary shite,

slowmick

38-39"
Bohemian Rhapsody - loved it. Queen fans since single digits but loved it. Got goose bumps in spots and pretty close to breaking out the tears in others. Don't care if it is true or all made up, i got my money's worth.

B Rabbit

Likes Bikes and Dirt
First man- dull and depressing, but a good look at the risks, and prices paid to get to the moon.
Equalizer 2- Not a patch on the first which I was a fan of
American Animals- Pretty good, I like the way they told the story with recounts from the actual real life people. Its about some kids that stole some rare books.
And not sure if I mentioned this one before;
Hereditary- Large sections of general boring creepiness punctuated by 2 horrible bits (the middle and the end).

Hamsta

Likes Bikes and Dirt
A series of short movies that was part of the European Outdoor Film Festival. The highlight was the final reel about the Czech climber, Adam Ondra, who cleared the category 9C crux appropriately named 'Silence' at Flatanger in Norway. Mind blowing stuff.

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
A series of short movies that was part of the European Outdoor Film Festival. The highlight was the final reel about the Czech climber, Adam Ondra, who cleared the category 9C crux appropriately named 'Silence' at Flatanger in Norway. Mind blowing stuff.
I've seen him climb, boy wonder.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
A Star is Born. Fuck can lady Gaga sing. Actually sing, unaccompanied solo vocals. Great movie. Expected nothing going in.

Shredden

Knows his goats
Watched Blood Simple the other night and really liked it, No Country for Old Men is my fav movie so I'll have to watch the rest of the Coen Brothers stuff I think.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Watched Blood Simple the other night and really liked it, No Country for Old Men is my fav movie so I'll have to watch the rest of the Coen Brothers stuff I think.
The Coens have a new movie coming out on Netflix in a few days. The Ballad of Buster Scruggs. Looks like a collection of Old Western stories and veering to the light-hearted side - More True Grit and O Brother... rather than No Country For Old Men

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
If I want to watch this do I just look for it on Youtube? Liam N is the best.
Click the link & watch it. Full movie there, widescreen & high quality.

For some reason, (a limited number of normally shit) movies are on YT...until pulled.

I search randomly for things to watch on my commute & pull gold like this every now & then.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Click the link & watch it. Full movie there, widescreen & high quality.

For some reason, (a limited number of normally shit) movies are on YT...until pulled.

I search randomly for things to watch on my commute & pull gold like this every now & then.
I was going to try and watch it on the TV tonight. I'll see if I can find it. Don't you find it affects your driving though.....