The last movie you've last watched last

wesdadude

ウェスド アドゥーデ
The Man from U.N.C.L.E. Good bit of fun.

Full Metal Jacket. I can see the comment about two separate films in one. Definitely some heart-stopping moments.

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
The Wedding Guest - Follows the story of a mysterious man's travels through Pakistan and India.
8/10

slowmick

38-39"
Did watch, but not always closely (was on RB). We had breaks between episodes as it was heavy going. The events leading up to the "accident" were shocking in hind sight. Makes me wonder how the clean up would have gone in Western countries. Bio Robots. who would volunteer for that...

mtb1611

Seymour
Black 47. Hugo Weaving, set in 1847 during the Irish famine. So many people needlessly dying of starvation and disease purely because of pompous, elitist British imperialism. A good watch but, funnily enough, quite dark.....

wesdadude

ウェスド アドゥーデ
The Hunt for Red October. It was sometimes a little jarring trying to work out whether they were speaking English to avoid subtiles or English to converse with English speakers but otherwise it was pretty good.

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Once upon a time in Hollywood...
Depends on how much you love Tarantino.
It's slow, and for me isn't clear in where it's going.

Some characters se very poorly understood and used.

It does have some dark but funny moments though.

Not sure it it will grow on me or not.

Get comfortable though, it's over 2.5 hours long.

Last edited:

sane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Saw this last night. My other half is far more bloodthirsty than me but I’m up for the laughs the z movies usually throw out there. Bill, Iggy & Tom ticked a lot of boxes for me.

Nambra

Definitely should have gone to specsavers
Took the kids to see Hobbs & Shaw during the week because we were bored. Very cheesy.

mark22

Likes Dirt
A Dog's Journey, which is the sequel to A Dog's Purpose.
Almost as good as the first. Great pics for the whole family.
Can't say anything good about MIB International, rubbish compared to the other instalments.