The last movie you've last watched last

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
not seen it mentioned here - foxtel movies are showing free for us now. They opened up the other packages a couple of weeks ago but movies only started over the weekend that we noticed

creaky

XMAS Plumper
not seen it mentioned here - foxtel movies are showing free for us now. They opened up the other packages a couple of weeks ago but movies only started over the weekend that we noticed
Is that for anyone, or only foxtel subscribers?

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I assume youd need a working subscription anyway. when they opened up the other bundles it included people on any package, but the movies I hadn't heard anything

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Books are so much better then the movies. Bourne marries an economist rather than a hippie for a start.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
I've gone the other way a couple of times. Read the book, started watching the movie and just went WTF?

wesdadude

ウェスド アドゥーデ
I like the three Bourne films. Maybe I lack your highbrow taste. It is very different from the book though and I can understand how you'd be disappointed if you were hanging out for the church showdown.

The Color of Money for me tonight. Picking the less violent option this time. I enjoyed it. The cinematography of the pool scenes have great style and stay interesting.