The last movie you've last watched last

Minlak

custom titis
Watched the new jumanji last night. I liked it but rest of the family said wsdnt as good as the first
I watched it on a flight to New Zealand - I was literally on a plane with no where to go the ultimate captive audience and it took me 3 hrs to watch it - I only finished it as I figured I may as well as I couldn't jump from the plane - I found it not horrible but very contrived and samey as the first one - So if you wanted more of the first one I am sure you would enjoy it.

Milpool

Have knuckles, will drag
Are we talking Robin Williams first or first of the reboots? I can't bring myself to taint the original and watch the first redo let alone milk a second.

moorey

call me Mia
Nearly finished:

Hardy playing both roles is pretty amazing, and I'm perpetually mesmerised by Emily Browning.

I give it a recommendation.
Was on Netflix, so I watched. Tom was fantastic....movie was less so I thought. I knew a little about the Kray twins leading into this, so I had high expectations of the plot. Felt like I was watching Guy Ritchie attempting to be grown up, yet still overdoing the cockney tropes at the expense of accuracy and plot.
Still enjoyed though. Never heard of Emily. She was indeed a highlight. 6.8/10.

edit. Holy crap, she’s an Aussie? Double points on the acting for her then. Never got a hint of her not being a true East ender.

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Was on Netflix, so I watched. Tom was fantastic....movie was less so I thought. I knew a little about the Kray twins leading into this, so I had high expectations of the plot. Felt like I was watching Guy Ritchie attempting to be grown up, yet still overdoing the cockney tropes at the expense of accuracy and plot.
Still enjoyed though. Never heard of Emily. She was indeed a highlight. 6.8/10.

edit. Holy crap, she’s an Aussie? Double points on the acting for her then. Never got a hint of her not being a true East ender.
Meh. I quite like Tom hardy but I got a third of the way through this one before pulling the pin. Maybe I was in the wrong mood but it just had no zing or interest build for the characters to that point.

moorey

call me Mia
Didn’t really improve from there in that regard.
Definitely more palatable than anything from the DC, Marvel or Star Wars catalogues though.

Minlak

custom titis
Are we talking Robin Williams first or first of the reboots? I can't bring myself to taint the original and watch the first redo let alone milk a second.
The Robin Williams is a complete separate entity to the new Franchise :) I was referring to the remake as the first Jumanji in this series.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Never heard of Emily. She was indeed a highlight.
Yeah man - this country has developed some searingly good talent. Watch her in this:

Not the greatest of films, but as a bloke you will watch to the end...

moorey

call me Mia
Directed by the bloke who screwed the recent DC movies up
Given that I think that are all abominations.....I’m not optimistic.
It’s on Netflix....so meets my current criteria of seeking out bad movies that’s aren’t satire or intentionally bad...so I’ll see if I can get through 30 min

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Given that I think that are all abominations.....I’m not optimistic.
It’s on Netflix....so meets my current criteria of seeking out bad movies that’s aren’t satire or intentionally bad...so I’ll see if I can get through 30 min
I was going to suggest sucker punch. Promised so much, yet delivered so little. I'm an easy fella to please when it comes to movies, I enjoy all manner of dumb fun. This one only managed dumb, they forgot to put fun in

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Try starship troopers 2.

I loved the original, stands up well enough on the action and eye candy. But the digs at American warmongering brings it up a level.

The sequel looks like someone found a pile of props and a camcorder and decided to try to make something with it. I can't remember what was terrible about it but I couldn't get past about 20min. And I watched sucker punch in its entirety...

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk