The last movie you've last watched last

wesdadude

ウェスド アドゥーデ
Didn’t have any issues understanding the dialog?
Only during the
exchange after the car chase on before they go into the inverter. But it's hard to understand speaking backwards anyway.

Mind you, I was sitting the in the sweet spot of a mostly empty cinema and my attentiveness and hearing are pretty good.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Did you watch the original educational cut or the reworked exploitation edition?

I looked the film up, trying to figure out if this was the anti marijuana film briefly shown in fear and loathing.

moorey

call me Mia
Did you watch the original educational cut or the reworked exploitation edition?

I looked the film up, trying to figure out if this was the anti marijuana film briefly shown in fear and loathing.
Original uncut version, complete with thigh shot.
Haven’t watched Fear and loathing. HST is a great writer, and I normally like Depp, but tried a couple of times, and I can’t get more than 20 minutes in without cringing and turning it off.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Original uncut version, complete with thigh shot.
Haven’t watched Fear and loathing. HST is a great writer, and I normally like Depp, but tried a couple of times, and I can’t get more than 20 minutes in without cringing and turning it off.
I saw it once in a cinema when it was first released and enjoyed it. But I haven't felt the need to revisit. I have read the book a few times.

Will you back it up with the remix version for comparisons? Or the colourised version? A still I saw while searching indicated some incredibly green smoke, almost wicked witch levels of green

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
The Good Liar, not bad. I had read and seen nothing about it and felt it was a slow burn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Vice. Finally. Better than I expected (and I was expecting a bit). Bit of a basic intro but once it gets going it's really, really good.

wesdadude

ウェスド アドゥーデ
The Silence of the Lambs. Still as good as the first time. Jodie Foster's a boss.

The Shining. It's a classic for a reason. It's interesting to see the influence it's had on pop culture.

Trading Places. IMDB seems to rate it much higher than I do. I thought the premise was weird and most of the jokes didn't really land for me. It still manages to have a certain charm though.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
The Silence of the Lambs. Still as good as the first time. Jodie Foster's a boss.

The Shining. It's a classic for a reason. It's interesting to see the influence it's had on pop culture.

Trading Places. IMDB seems to rate it much higher than I do. I thought the premise was weird and most of the jokes didn't really land for me. It still manages to have a certain charm though.
Yes...Jodie is great.

I couldn't get into shining. It felt too slow.

Jpez

Down on the left!
Does a 12 min sci fi short count? This is pretty damn funny and well worth a watch. Cliched and cornball. @moorey should like it. Sorry no Christianity though.

Scotty T

Walks the walk
I hardly ever watch movies thus my first post in this thread but a mate insisted I watch The Big Lebowski. It was quite good, the 90's pre internet vibe was nice. My wife thought it was less good than I did but admitted it was pretty funny, I'm glad I have finally seen it and can say "the dude abides" knowing the full context.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I hardly ever watch movies thus my first post in this thread but a mate insisted I watch The Big Lebowski. It was quite good, the 90's pre internet vibe was nice. My wife thought it was less good than I did but admitted it was pretty funny, I'm glad I have finally seen it and can say "the dude abides" knowing the full context.
The dude abides. I hope you have plans for a white Russian before lunch hits?