The last movie you've last watched last

Jpez

Down on the left!
Sea Gypsies. The far side of the world. Part doco part film.
Makes me yearn back to my pre child wandering days.

moorey

call me Mia
The Unexpected Bar Mitzvah.

Because friends don’t let friends be Jewish.

It’s just about the best worst thing I’ve ever seen, but I 100% don’t recommend anyone watching it.

David2406

Blueeeeeeeey's on!
Watched "The Outpost" last night, don't know how people can sign up for the army, I'm definitely not brave enough

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Watched Rambo: Last Blood.

Disclaimer: I don't mind a bit of Rambo, and was (very) pleasantly surprised by Rambo 4 which managed to inject a fair whack of unpredictable surprise and thinky into a mindless action movie. But the latest one is just shit. I needed two goes to finish it and Stallone just rolls through the whole thing like he can't be bothered, which is kinda weird when he wrote the f***ing thing. Utterly, utterly shit. 1.5/10

moorey

call me Mia

Disclaimer: I don't mind a bit of Rambo, and was (very) pleasantly surprised by Rambo 4 which managed to inject a fair whack of unpredictable surprise and thinky into a mindless action movie. But the latest one is just shit. I needed two goes to finish it and Stallone just rolls through the whole thing like he can't be bothered, which is kinda weird when he wrote the f***ing thing. Utterly, utterly shit. 1.5/10
How very dare you! It was fantastic! From a best worst movie. I PMSL all the way through.

moorey

call me Mia
Lies. It was almost (almost) as bad as one of your Christian movies. About the same level of thought went into the plot.

Edit: stupid invisible text
It was definitely on a par. Watch the Unexpected Bar Mitzvah all the way through, and I'll shout you 3 beers when we meet up. Win win for you.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

Is this the one with the horses and Mexico? I watched it on a plane...it was a movie.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Those things indeed occurred in the 'plot'
Then yes, it is the one I watched. I went in expecting worse than it delivered, but it is indeed a shot film. There's no way those gang members would have been able to beat up Rambo! So unrealistic.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Anyone watch "animal kingdom"?
(the Netflix series, not the movie)

Solid bit of MTB screentime in the latest episode. Not worth picking up 5 seasons for, but definitely a rad surprise for a long time watcher

Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
chernobyl 1986 on netflix. enjoyable movie but was not as drawn in as you'd expect given the subject, or maybe i was too tired when watching. watching shows of people going into pripyat or fukushima now when they are abandoned seems more compelling than what the movie could convey.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal

I think I enjoyed it more this time watching it with the kids than when I saw it when first released.. Miss 8 wept like Nancy Kerrigan when one of the originals got deleted so had to watch a trailer of her choice...She decided on Logan, and she's keen as to watch it, in her words "oh, I'm onboard" :eek:

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
As I get older I cant stand senseless gratuitous violence.
For sensible violence watch an episode of Dark Mirror , otherwise for entertainment a "Month of Sundays " Anthony LaPlaglia .

Mattyp

Cows go boing
chernobyl 1986 on netflix. enjoyable movie but was not as drawn in as you'd expect given the subject, or maybe i was too tired when watching. watching shows of people going into pripyat or fukushima now when they are abandoned seems more compelling than what the movie could convey.
Have you watched the TV mini series from a couple years ago? I thought it was quite good, so when I saw this one on netflix I didn't want to ruin the experience from watching the first one.

blacksp20

Likes Bikes and Dirt
watched The Suicide Squad tonight...ugh wish I hadn't. Thought it was well below average, also was about 1 hour too long.
I don’t understand this movie. They made a Suicide Squad a few years ago. Is this a sequel, remake or re-imagining? It’s got the same female actor in both as the CIA boss.