The last movie you've last watched last

Kerplunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The last movie you've last watched

Mad max fury road... The trailer looked terrible but the critics loved it.. Knew I shouldn't have rented it, what a pile of shit. I lasted one hour couldn't take it anymore, car chase car chase car chase, guy with flame thrower electric guitar, more car chase.... all shot with a fast forward motion film effect that looked like a benny hill skit.

Mad max fury road... The trailer looked terrible but the critics loved it.. Knew I shouldn't have rented it, what a pile of shit. I lasted one hour couldn't take it anymore, car chase car chase car chase, guy with flame thrower electric guitar, more car chase.... all shot with a fast forward motion film effect that looked like a benny hill skit.
Yeah, Fury Road was definitely grating & mindless. Wished I could've got my money back when we walked out of the cinema.

Watched Bridge of Spies last night & was really surprised at how much I enjoyed it. Wasn't until the credits rolled up & I realised it was co-written by Matt Chapman & the Coen bros & produced by Spielberg.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Yeah, Fury Road was definitely grating & mindless. Wished I could've got my money back when we walked out of the cinema.

Watched Bridge of Spies last night & was really surprised at how much I enjoyed it. Wasn't until the credits rolled up & I realised it was co-written by Matt Chapman & the Coen bros & produced by Spielberg.
So glad I'm not alone on the fury road vibe. What a shit film!

I watched bridge of spies on a plane recently. Only made it half way...didn't get around to finishing. Found it to have a good bit of subtle humour in it and a good story.

Watched dead pool on the weekend. It was ok...well over hyped. A mind jumping and uninteresting story well told and enjoyably scripted.

stirk

Burner

I watched bridge of spies on a plane recently. Only made it half way...didn't get around to finishing. Found it to have a good bit of subtle humour in it and a good story.

Watched dead pool on the weekend. It was ok...well over hyped. A mind jumping and uninteresting story well told and enjoyably scripted.
The kid in me enjoyed the action of fury road, the adult hated the story, well lack of a decent one. It should have just been called fury road, the only tiny bit of Mad Max in the movie was him pissing off in the end back to his life of solitude, until the next victims need his help that is.

Car chases need to compliment a movie not be the whole movie.

Kerplunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The last movie you've last watched

Same here poodle, deadpool was enjoyable enough. I found it more funny than action entertaining. It was a bit tiring towards the end when deadpool couldn't say one serious or non sarcastic line..

I am going to see bat v super sometime soon... I don't give a fuck that it has been panned by the critics... Same critics gave fury road 98% on rotten tomatoes helping it win 6 fucking oscars... Nuff said...

stirk

Burner
Same here poodle, deadpool was enjoyable enough. I found it more funny than action entertaining. It was a bit tiring towards the end when deadpool couldn't say one serious or non sarcastic line..

I am going to see bat v super sometime soon... I don't give a fuck that it has been panned by the critics... Same critics gave fury road 98% on rotten tomatoes helping it win 6 fucking oscars... Nuff said...
The Oscars fury road won are makeup, sound editing, sound mixing, costume, production.

If it won original score or best director I'd fall off my seat.

Minlak

custom titis

This true but that is the character of deadpool that is why they sewed his mouth shut in wolverine origins.

Kerplunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The Oscars fury road won are makeup, sound editing, sound mixing, costume, production.

If it won original score or best director I'd fall off my seat.
As an ex camo in the tv biz and limited film exp now in audio... the makeup was fucking woeful, the sound editing/mixing was pathetic as the sound fought with the ridiculously loud poorly selected dramatic score for every scene.. The costumes looked just plain stupid and fake because of the way it was shot,.. The Production well it did have nice set pieces and locales but the best for 2015? Dunno about that.
Fact is if it had shit critical reviews and nobody watched it, it would only get a couple of oscars for production (art etc) and perhaps costume..

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

Was like my teenage years all over again...sarcasm and jerking off. Still better than any super hero film I've seen since Christopher reeve donned the blue and red.

This true but that is the character of deadpool that is why they sewed his mouth shut in wolverine origins.
Spoilers! I think I watched this on a plane...if so it was fucking woeful. I've seen a few x-men and wolverine films to switch brain off on planes. Fuck me! People actually pay to watch them? I mean I love perving on spandex clad shirtless rough trade Hugh jackman as much as anybody, but it's not enough in such a shit film series.

As an ex camo in the tv biz and limited film exp now in audio... the makeup was fucking woeful, the sound editing/mixing was pathetic as the sound fought with the ridiculously loud poorly selected dramatic score for every scene.. The costumes looked just plain stupid and fake because of the way it was shot,.. The Production well it did have nice set pieces and locales but the best for 2015? Dunno about that.
Fact is if it had shit critical reviews and nobody watched it, it would only get a couple of oscars for production (art etc) and perhaps costume..
It was just a shit film...no side stepping. It felt like a lame attempt to look low budget without a low budget.

Kerplunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Was like my teenage years all over again...sarcasm and jerking off. Still better than any super hero film I've seen since Christopher reeve donned the blue and red.
Yeah agree best of the big comic book characters so far. Number one for me though is the recent Dredd release... Less known but a very adult reboot. Wish they would make a sequel!

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
There's your problem, you watched it on a 7" screen. Zoe Kravitz's nipples on Imax were worth the admission price alone. Really should have got the Oscar for best protuberances in a supporting role....

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Ha, yeah thats why it flopped at the box office! Check it out, free on netflix. Guy from trainspotting, 28 days later, sunshine is behind it.
And stars Karl Urban, Keith's kiwi brother. Best brooding sheep botherer since Wal Footrot.

MARKL

Eats Squid
It was just a shit film...no side stepping. It felt like a lame attempt to look low budget without a low budget.
:rant:what I struggle with is how they made such a shit film with such awesome cars? The at FJ ute is awesome, you could have made a decent film just based on it. You had a stack load of super cool cars and it was still shit...it made me like the originals less.