The last movie you've last watched last

Kerplunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Chappie.. Bit all over the place and lifted a fair bit from the original robocop.. I really liked Neill Blomkam's other films but this one was a bit too hollywood try hard. There are far worse movies out there though..

Mywifesirrational

I however am very normal. Trust me.
Chappie.. Bit all over the place and lifted a fair bit from the original robocop.. I really liked Neill Blomkam's other films but this one was a bit too hollywood try hard. There are far worse movies out there though..
I enjoyed it, mostly for the don't steal daddys cars.

Definitely robocop elements, I thought it had stronger ties to short circuit.

I agree about the hollywood aspect, could have been better if they focused less of the dieantwerp or whatever they are called and more on the philosophy around AI - and does being able to think and learn make you a real boy.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Redbull Rampage. Great movie, loved it! It is a movie isn't it? Because the shit they were riding can't be real... :loco:

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Justice League 5/10, and I’m possibly being too generous.

Where does one start.
After Wonder Woman I was hopeful, even optimistic.
The good bits are good, great action on Themyscira.
But the plot holes, some of the CGI, the editing and dialogue leave much to be desired.
There’s a flashback scene with Superman and his face looks like the work experience kid did the CGI.

The special effects for The Flash look nowhere near as good as the TV series.

Wonder Woman and Aquaman kick serious ass in it though.

I might watch it again but it’s no Avengers or the recent Thor film.
And if you do, stay to the very VERY end..

Perhaps I’m being harsh, my friends liked it...

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
If there's one thing the DCEU does well, it's divide viewers.

Will check it out. Expectations are low.
MoS I liked, along with BvS despite the mixed reviews and reception.
Wonder Woman was very good and Suicide Squad I will never sit through and watch ever again...

I’m interested to hear your feedback... low expectations are the best way to start.

Beej1

MoS I liked, along with BvS despite the mixed reviews and reception.
Wonder Woman was very good and Suicide Squad I will never sit through and watch ever again...

I’m interested to hear your feedback... low expectations are the best way to start.
Well, the plan worked. I was actually entertained. Other than CGI stache removal, and bad guy's face in general, I didn't mind it all all. Even liked quite a bit of it.

I honestly don't know if that's a good thing or not.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

wesdadude

ウェスド アドゥーデ
Kill Bill, did both volumes as a double feature. It's quite good, if you don't mind blood I'd recommend it.

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
Not a movie but 100% get onto Godless on Netflix. It's a 7 part (1 hour ish) western mini series. Epically shot and scored with a perfect level of characterization for the main players. So so good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

slowmick

38-39"
The three Men in Black movies. Stand up well enough over time. silly fun but better than reality television. Got smiles.

Live by night. Just didn't care. Maybe it was Bored Afleck. Got to the final gun battle and wandered off to make dinner. Came back and it was still going. Narration by Ben to help wrap up the end. Meh.