The last movie you've last watched last

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Kick-Ass certainly lives up to it's name. Probably best film I've seen this year - sick, twisted, excessively violent and above all piss-yourself-uncontrollably funny!

Moggio

Likes Bikes and Dirt
"Empire Strikes Back" original theatrical version.

Showing it to the kiddies and they love it... and heck so do I after all these years.

9.5/10

dcrofty

Eats Squid
Where the wild things are.

DO NOT take your kids to see this. In fact don't take yourself to see it either.

jimmy-dh

Likes Dirt
I possibly just watched the greatest movie of my life. Its called Ninja Assassin and its rated R. After seeing a lot of cheesy ninja movies I had been waiting for this film for a long time. Glady, it has exceeded my expectations and i give it a 10/10. The action is beyond comprehension and for a film that missed out on a cinema release, the dialogue is also pretty damn good. Ive only watched about 6 films twice and thanks to this film, im about to add another to the list.

You can check out a trailer here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdZa8E7pQAQ

Pretty pumped to go and see The A-team!

Last edited:

Likes Dirt
Just watched The Diving Bell and The Butterfly, fantastic movie. It's about a guy who suffers from locked-in syndrome, paralysing his whole body except for his left eye, who goes on to write a book about his condition and his life, which then serves as a basis for the movie.
Really moving, 5 stars.
It was originally made in french, it's definately available with english subs but I'm not sure if there is an english version, but even if there isn't it's still worth it (fluent french speaker here hhaha)

I possibly just watched the greatest movie of my life. Its called Ninja Assassin and its rated R. After seeing a lot of cheesy ninja movies I had been waiting for this film for a long time. Glady, it has exceeded my expectations and i give it a 10/10. The action is beyond comprehension and for a film that missed out on a cinema release, the dialogue is also pretty damn good. Ive only watched about 6 films twice and thanks to this film, im about to add another to the list.

You can check out a trailer here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdZa8E7pQAQ

Pretty pumped to go and see The A-team!
I watched Ninja Assassin in Singapore when it was released in cinemas there late last year and can't say I was that impressed. Sure the action sequences are great, but that was pretty much the only thing it had going for it. Plus the amount they hyped it up over there was crazy...

Purt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Truly cringe worthy. Mila Kunis is the only thing that movie has going for it.
When I started watching it I was thinking why am I doing this it's going to be crap. But I thought it was actually pretty good, maybe it was Mila that made it though...

Indestructible

Likes Dirt
Zombieland.

Didnt expect much, but I was nicely suprised. Story was your average affair, But I thought it was damn funny in allot of places.