The last movie you've last watched last

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
The 5th wave started out life as a piece of shit that they rolled in glitter then someone did a shit on top of that shit and then they threw it at the screen and voila, you have the 5th wave.

In case you didn't catch on its shit. Find a better use for your money. That would include sitting at your desk and lighting it on fire.
Never heard of it. Mark Occolupo bio pic?

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
took the kids to see star wars at the rive in in coburg, it was good but thought the storyline was abit predicatable & too similar to one of the riginals

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Most recent films were some old ones

Harakiri - 1962 Japanese samurai film. It was really good, due for a reboot I say!

The big Lebowski - this was an excellent film. I am glad to have seen it, couldn't believe it had taken me so long.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Best scene in deadpool, Ryan Reynolds ''nope, nope, nope''...............

fantastic movie, a lot of comic book geek in jokes mixed in with the standard lols.

Loved it. Seen it twice.

Last edited:

MARKL

Eats Squid
Deadpool. Funny, funny shit. In a violent type of way.
I saw it last Friday while on the Gold Coast for my brothers wedding, my cousin's daughter wanted to see it and got the other kids to agree, so I took a 14, 15 & 16 year old (including my daughter) plus my partner, thought to myself 'Marvel super hero movie, that will be ok...':shocked:

Minlak

custom titis
I saw it last Friday while on the Gold Coast for my brothers wedding, my cousin's daughter wanted to see it and got the other kids to agree, so I took a 14, 15 & 16 year old (including my daughter) plus my partner, thought to myself 'Marvel super hero movie, that will be ok...':shocked:
He even makes fun of this in the start of the movie and on several promo shorts for it :)

MARKL

Eats Squid
He even makes fun of this in the start of the movie and on several promo shorts for it :)
I saw one of the shorts and filed it under 'wait for blu-ray'...but yeah that point at the beginning of the movie I was thinking...bad idea...

John U

MTB Precision
The big Lebowski - this was an excellent film. I am glad to have seen it, couldn't believe it had taken me so long.
Cohen brothers classic. Great movie.

I still need to find Oh brother where art thou? Have only seen it once. Pretty fuckin funny.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
I love reading the reviews from parents that thought they were going in to see another 'ant man' type move. They put an MA+ on it (R in the US?), flooded us with marketing, warned us in the cinema - so even if you had no idea who deadpool is, you knew it wasn't a kids movie - yet people are still shocked and even angry when they watch it :loco:

I loved every minute of it. But then I'm a deadpool fangirl, it was going to be awesome regardless of bad it was. My kids are mad keen to watch it, but I won't let them near my comics, let alone the movie. It's about as inappropriate for kids as a non-european movie gets, and the studios should be proud of themselves for not pg13ing it

Calvin27

Eats Squid
Brooklyn.

Watched the pre release a while ago. Great date night ovie even though I usually hate romantic movies. Wifey was very pleased with it too. I love irish girls!