The last movie you've last watched last

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Nitro circus the movie. True sphincter puckering moments. Big balls on that crew.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
The Predator

Shane Black doing another Iron Man 3 and taking someone else's franchise, throwing all that is 'sacred' out the window and making a Shane Black film instead.

Loved it!

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Widows.
Very good indeed. Top 3 film released in 2018 for me with an extremely strong cast, plot and delivery.

There's certainly enough to keep it interesting right to the end.

wesdadude

ウェスド アドゥーデ
The Wolf of Wall street. Seems few films about stupid money have happy endings (probably few Scorsese films too).

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
The Coens have a new movie coming out on Netflix in a few days. The Ballad of Buster Scruggs. Looks like a collection of Old Western stories and veering to the light-hearted side - More True Grit and O Brother... rather than No Country For Old Men
Some parts of Buster Scruggs are excellent, others a bit meh but on the whole a good watch. Unusual again with Netflix and limited cinema release at the same time.

Another Netflix release. Outlaw/King..... pointless drivel. You can’t beat Braveheart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Minlak

custom titis
Some parts of Buster Scruggs are excellent, others a bit meh but on the whole a good watch. Unusual again with Netflix and limited cinema release at the same time.

Another Netflix release. Outlaw/King..... pointless drivel. You can’t beat Braveheart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Buster Scruggs was ummm interesting I guess. Bit bizarre really found myself mainly watching to see what happened / where the twist was not because I was enjoying it and wanted to finish the story. More so I guess I felt I had invested to much not to know the endings.

Mywifesirrational

I however am very normal. Trust me.
The Meg.

Pretty awesome if you like people being eaten by giant arse sharks. Think the original Jaws, but the shark is ten times bigger, the movie is completely camp and ridiculous, but it also is completely self aware as to this, so it kind of works.

Interestingly it seems to be aimed directly at the Chinese market, and that made the setting more interesting, unless of course your name is Hando, Davey or Bubs.

If you like arsty or serious films, The Meg isn't going to be a good choice, but if you liked such films as Anaconda, Snakes on a Plane, Piranha 3D (surprisingly good for B grade schlock), you are in for a treat.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
North of NightFall. The Cam Zink, Darren B movie. Not bad, but not awesome. Credit to the size of their balls and commitment though.