The last movie you've last watched last

B Rabbit

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The Founder- I enjoyed it, story of how Maccas was started
Birdbox- Not bad, I like my apocalypse movies, still has the netflix semi budget feel.
Red Sparrow- Bit confusing for my liking.

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Peppermint

It's a pretty decent revenge movie. Could have gone into more depth and the plot has predictable turns and development. 6.5/10

Spiderman - into the Spiderverse.
9/10. I've seen it twice now and if you like animated movies you'll love this. Great action and a decent storyline. Took my grown up daughters (we all love these films) and they loved it.

Last edited:

Kerplunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The Predator..
So much potential but too much footage hit the editing room floor. The last half is missing so many linking scenes that it is like watching a Michael Bay movie..
It’s a Shane Black movie so it still delivers for a dvd watch..

David2406

Blueeeeeeeey's on!
Molly's game. I thought it was good.

Miss my online poker now that it's illegal to play thanks to our nanny state government

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Peppermint

It's a pretty decent revenge movie. Could have gone into more depth and the plot has predictable turns and development. 6.5/10

Spiderman - into the Spiderverse.
9/10. I've seen it twice now and if you like animated movies you'll love this. Great action and a decent storyline. Took my grown up daughters (we all love these films) and they loved it.
Thoughts on this for a 5yo ? I heard one radio review that suggested good for all ages ?

kbekus

Likes Dirt
Whiplash. Not bad, it felt a bit formulaic and predictable to me.... sure the story had some neat twists and turns but it gets to the expected destination in the end. Mostly scores a 9/10 in reviews...sure it's well done but not best film ever material. Still, worth a watch. I'm not a jazz music fan either so parts were a bit snore worthy.

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Aquaman.
7/10, well worth watching and whilst not quite as good in my eyes as Wonder Woman it's leaps and bounds better that the abominations that have preceded it in the form of Suicide Squad and Justice League.

There's the potential for a decent villian, and the special effects are excellent, it must have taken them ages.

Kerplunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Aquaman.
7/10, well worth watching and whilst not quite as good in my eyes as Wonder Woman it's leaps and bounds better that the abominations that have preceded it in the form of Suicide Squad and Justice League.

There's the potential for a decent villian, and the special effects are excellent, it must have taken them ages.
You did well going to see it.. Agree the rest of the dc universe bar wonder woman is awful.. thought the bloke playing aquaman in justice league was shithouse so it automatically put me off.. Reckon I will wait for streaming with all the other quality kid/adult stuff out atm..

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
Currently watching Bandersnatch. Not sure if there is a right ending* or what is meant to happen but have ended up in some pretty funny situations.

*its the latest episode of Black Mirror which is a choose your own adventure - pretty cool idea and well executed.

Kerplunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Watched Spider-man: into the spider-verse. Probably the most interesting bit of film making I have seen in a long while. Great animation, sfx and music score. Good script to boot. The animation really is quite spectacular and edgy, looks life a comic book come to life..

Minlak

custom titis
It wasn't a bad concept, the sci-fi in me would have liked a bit more detail on the mechanisms behind the monster.
It feels unfinished there is no answer to what it is or if it can be defeated. It’s a formula almost every one of these type of movies / Netflix movies seems to be following. I like closure. I am also not a fan of movies that jump forwards and backwards in time.
This is why I never watched any of the new Star Wars movies. Hard to build tension when yuh already know the story line.
As I said not horrible just not riveting. I love Sandie though I would walk through broken glass barefoot on my scrotum to see her movies. :)