The last movie you've last watched last

hellmansam

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It’s depends on your age as well here. When I saw Star Wars there was only Star Wars. Younger people have the whole prequel thing to contend with. I have never seen any of the prequels. I also have never watched the Matrix.
Yeah I liked the first three (in order of release) Star Wars fillums, saw #1 in London at 10 yo. The rest of them have been pretty disappointing. Those I have seen had me saying 'never again' as we walked out of the cinema.

I never got my head around the Matrix, probably because I saw #2 without having seen #1 :oops: it was ages ago and I was like 'huh wtf is this about'

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
Can I post miniseries here?

Chernobyl. Great tension and drama over 5 hours. Even got over the English instead of Ukrainian/ Russian quickly.

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar
Yesterday.
Was good for a laugh/entertainment.

Last night the original Alien was on TV.
Holy shit that was a good movie. For its time, it must have been next level. The sets, the 'music' & weird sounds, the fx.... the whole concept.
Genuinely scary.

Sent from my LG-H870DS using Tapatalk

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Saturday, went and saw Stuber - which turned out to be really good. Didn't try and oversell the story side of things, very amusing fight scenes and enjoyed the realistic "average bloke thrown into an extreme situation" reactions to events throughout. Good light-hearted fun.

Last night, (re-)watched Nocturnal Animals. Dark and brooding, violent, psychological thriller. Pleasantly unpredictable.

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
The Thing ... with Kurt Russel.
The spider head thingy still freaks me ... but on this watch ... I think it’s the editing, but they pretty quickly reverted to killing each other IMO.

Also the bit in the beginning with the Swedes and the dog ... but more importantly the grenade and helicopter was pretty funny ... I don’t recall that at all from previous watches.

The bit with the couch ... scary AF but similarly funny as all hell.

Worth a rewatch if you haven’t seen it in ages