The last movie you've last watched last

moorey

call me Mia
13 minutes...I can takes no more. It has to have been written by an incel.
Tried again. As my grandma used to say ‘two sniffs and you’re a glutton’. Then realized that’s Abby Cornish! Last time I saw her was early 00’s on ‘life support’ when we used to have a TV. I was gobsmacked by her then...she’s improved with age. Can’t vouch for her acting, but might have to watch a bit more of this dribble.

Nambra

Definitely should have gone to specsavers
Took a chance with the series Dark on Netflix and it’s been a pretty good binge. Originally German but you can watch with an English overdub if subtitles annoy you. Bit of a genre mashup (thriller, sci-fi, supernatural) but in a good way with more of the story revealed with each episode.

moorey

call me Mia
Tried again. As my grandma used to say ‘two sniffs and you’re a glutton’. Then realized that’s Abby Cornish! Last time I saw her was early 00’s on ‘life support’ when we used to have a TV. I was gobsmacked by her then...she’s improved with age. Can’t vouch for her acting, but might have to watch a bit more of this dribble.
No...I can’t. It’s still not worth it.

John U

MTB Precision
going to dig out 'Top Secret'. Can't wait.

Watched Blues Brothers with the kids the other night. Great movie.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Movie opinion question: seeing mention of unforgiven here the other day got me wondering which people thought superior; unforgiven or tombstone?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
That’s the one with Val Kilmer yeah? I remember thinking he was fucking amazing in that role. It was a long time ago though, so I could regret on a re-view.

The Salvation was worth a watch as a slow burn western.
That's the one. Before he became a far wierdo. Also has Kurt Russell and Sam Elliot. Has he ever not played a cowboy in a film?

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
I have every one of Bjork's albums too :p

Fun fact: Bad Boys For Life is the highest grossing film for 2020. Can't imagine the circumstances why...

moorey

call me Mia
i think i got about 2 episodes in and gave up, was just slow and not very funny. then again i dont get the office and people tell me thats great
Blocking. Love The (uk) office and Extras.
Yes, this is slower. It’s meant to be. It has to be.