The last movie you've last watched last

teK--

Eats Squid
1/2 way through one of the best/worst things I’ve ever seen. It’s a Christian/drug lord/katate/ninja movie called ‘Transformed’.
I don’t think I’ve ever seen worse acting. It’s brilliant. I particularly love all the karate characters and ninjas with Asian names that are whiter than you or I. Not you though @teK--
Can’t wait to see how badly it ends.
thanks for taking one for the team

wesdadude

ウェスド アドゥーデ
I'm not really put off, many of his characters were creeps anyway. I view individuals who've done bad things or have controversial views differently to unethical companies where consuming their products creates demand for those things. I don't have the problem of idolising them in the way Channel 9 does gangsters. Maybe I'm just not sensitive enough to be repulsed by seeing them.

moorey

call me Mia
People like Spacey and Weinstein have always used their power and status to pull this shit. I think it’s the worst kind of act. At least most crims or gangsters...at least initially...do what they do out of necessity (real or perceived).

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Weather in Melbourne can best be summarised as 'shit' atm and everyone has the plague anyway, so I beered and watched American Assassin. Moderate hopes for this one as it's based on a series of novels by Vince Flynn that I was a huge fan of.

Unfortunately a bit meh. When will Hollywood learn that vengeance driven plotlines don't mean shit when there's all of 5 minutes of investment / character development into how the protagonist was wronged.

Explosion at the end was cool though.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
I remember really liking it...but viewing in the light of Kevin Spacey these days, I’d struggle. Much like how Louis CK totally ruined himself for me.
We're watching House Of Cards right now. That he is what he is suits his character. But yeah, he's a sleaze.

Freediver

I can go full Karen
I've watched a few lately.
Enter The Fat Dragon. Really shit but it was interesting seeing what another culture sees as funny.
Guns Akimbo. Really shit. Harry Potter running around with a gun bolted to each hand for really dumb reasons.
Code 8. Really, really shit. Just don't
The Fuck It List. Really bad. Don't market something as a comedy if it's not funny. Shit, feelgood teen romance drama.
Fat Ass Zombies. Had some good gags but only a short films worth. It was about an hour too long.
The Outpost. At least it wasn't shit but it wasn't anything new either. Cavalry to the rescue just in time.
Have A Good Trip. Once again nothing new. A bunch of celebs talking about that time they took acid.

I also watched Warrior Nun. It wasn't completely shit and I normally don't dig that kind of stuff. Maybe the Purple Afghan Kush helped me digest it or maybe it was just the magic nun being cute.

I've been digging Naked and Afraid XL. It's basically a bunch of people trying to survive naked with only a couple of tools in Africa then there is Alone and Alone:the beast. These shows probably wouldn't appeal to people who think a holiday is in a hotel and not a swag.