The last movie you've last watched last

Jpez

Down on the left!
I've watched a few lately.
Enter The Fat Dragon. Really shit but it was interesting seeing what another culture sees as funny.
Guns Akimbo. Really shit. Harry Potter running around with a gun bolted to each hand for really dumb reasons.
Code 8. Really, really shit. Just don't
The Fuck It List. Really bad. Don't market something as a comedy if it's not funny. Shit, feelgood teen romance drama.
Fat Ass Zombies. Had some good gags but only a short films worth. It was about an hour too long.
The Outpost. At least it wasn't shit but it wasn't anything new either. Cavalry to the rescue just in time.
Have A Good Trip. Once again nothing new. A bunch of celebs talking about that time they took acid.

I also watched Warrior Nun. It wasn't completely shit and I normally don't dig that kind of stuff. Maybe the Purple Afghan Kush helped me digest it or maybe it was just the magic nun being cute.

I've been digging Naked and Afraid XL. It's basically a bunch of people trying to survive naked with only a couple of tools in Africa then there is Alone and Alone:the beast. These shows probably wouldn't appeal to people who think a holiday is in a hotel and not a swag.
I actually really like the Naked and afraid series.
i think it’s an interesting experiment in psychology under deprivation and stress as much as a physical test or survival situation.

moorey

call me Mia
Nah, I had my fill of those back in the 80's when I was made to go to a church youth group by my parents.
That’s what makes these so good though. Similar story, brought up in very religious family. By about 12 I stopped pretending to buy it. Was always a bone of contention at home. I later did my grad dip in Ed and opted for a catholic uni so I could teach in the sector. Bad move...they gave me numerous RE classes to teach along with my method area :eek:

moorey

call me Mia
Left behind 2 and 3.....Never finished a series with so little resolved. I think they must have planned more, but realised they were utter shite.

mik_git

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Nope. But I still watched it.
Yep, not sure why I did. Day off and after a ride I was gunna watch Something damn it!

Cliched storyline and then it had special effects that would have been good in a video game cut scene, but looked liek a gmae cut scene in a movie and then the "action" scene, well, looked like gameplay that also would have been good in a game...well apart from it being stupid action.

yeah stupid movie.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie

I'd write something but this IMDB review sums it up nicely:

Charlie Hunnam was shot earlier but now strolls about like he's Conor McGregor. Ben Affleck pretends he's upset for killing the boys father but is now happy he has a shiny new pen knife. Charlie then strokes a donkey that is carrying roughly 1 million pounds of weight on its back and then they all head off to find carrots because the donkey is hungry. After being unable to locate a carrot they give up and decide to kick their feet up and put on their lovely little raincoats and talk about how they're all big tough guys with so many problems. Now we're really getting into some great filmage as they all edge up a mountain like it's a Tomb Raider game but because the donkey is so tired from lack of food it slips and falls off the mountain. RIP donkey. You will be missed. The non important humans make it up and Ben nearly starts crying because he remembered he's still Batman but thankfully he manages to pull himself together. All of the "Band of Brothers" are feeling chilly billy now but quickly begin laughing because they're all celebrities with lots of money so set fire to some of it and laugh some more at poor people.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
nothing new. all old reruns.

maybe no new blockbuster theatrical releases this year now. tenet bumped till mid 2021. EDIT, Warner’s changed their mind, releasing outside of the USA in August 2020. Bond earmarked for December but anyone’s guess.

the release schedule has more red ink through it then Clive Palmer's honest account of events at Queensland Nickel

production for online streaming content has stepped up a level from what I'm seeing at the post production and mastering houses I support.

Last edited: