The last movie you've last watched last

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Watched Tenet, struggled to keep up, after watching some theory/explanations videos I’m going to watch it again so I can better pick up on things during the movie. The depth of the attention to minor details on top of a extremely complicated story line is pretty crazy.
That’s Nolan’s MO.

You’ll find detail on the 5th viewing.

moorey

call me Mia
Flywheel. This is a Kendrick bros Christian masterpiece of woeful proportions.
I don’t even know where to start on this enthralling train wreck.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
It was one big cliche though.

Aussie mercenary living in the Kimberleys like Crocodile Dundee? And that’s just the start...

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
It was one big cliche though.

Aussie mercenary living in the Kimberleys like Crocodile Dundee? And that’s just the start...
You'd be surprised. A mate of mine is in the SAS; his sniper colleague spends his off time on a WA farm sniping wild goats for the neighbours.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
You'd be surprised. A mate of mine is in the SAS; his sniper colleague spends his off time on a WA farm sniping wild goats for the neighbours.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

I find it hard to imagine spending my work time focussed on killing people for money and then just switching to regular suburban dad whilst waiting for next job to kick off. Perhaps the solitude is soothing?

wesdadude

ウェスド アドゥーデ
Tenet. I didn't have any issues following it but, on reflection, I'm not entirely convinced it works. I had a chat to one of my mate's who's a sci-fi head. I liked it as an action film but he hates it as sci-fi.

Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. Unfortunately my blu-ray player selected the English audio track so I spent the first ten minutes wondering why the accents and audio sync were strange. Once I switched it to subs from dubs it was excellent.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Tenet. I didn't have any issues following it but, on reflection, I'm not entirely convinced it works. I had a chat to one of my mate's who's a sci-fi head. I liked it as an action film but he hates it as sci-fi.

Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. Unfortunately my blu-ray player selected the English audio track so I spent the first ten minutes wondering why the accents and audio sync were strange. Once I switched it to subs from dubs it was excellent.
Didn’t have any issues understanding the dialog?

Someone mixed the Centre channel 6db lower then it should be. Mass complaints it’s hard to understand.