The last movie you've last watched last

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
"Run Lola Run" SBS World movies .
A bit "Sliding doors" a film with 3 possible outcomes due to the butterfly effect which intrigues me.
When you think about your own life small changes can make big ones??

Minlak

custom titis
Obviously have not watched it yet - Godzilla vs Kong is confusing me and I don't like it. My best guess is a third party enters the fray before the final battle to unite them?

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Obviously have not watched it yet - Godzilla vs Kong is confusing me and I don't like it. My best guess is a third party enters the fray before the final battle to unite them?
Surely humanity wins and the two monsters fade off defeated but not dead to prepare themselves for the sequel

moorey

call me Mia
I’ve heard that Wonder Woman 1984 is bad enough to be in my wheelhouse. Thought I’d see if it’s available cheap online...$30 for the YouTube version. WTF! Is this a thing?

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Tried watching the second Godzilla movie on a plane once. Got 20 mins in and gave up. So shit. However Kong Skull Island was surprisingly enjoyable. Give it 50/50 odds of total terribleness, good odds rest on more monkey and less dinosaur.
I’ve heard that Wonder Woman 1984 is bad enough to be in my wheelhouse. Thought I’d see if it’s available cheap online...$30 for the YouTube version. WTF! Is this a thing?
Everyone and their dog talked up the 2017 Wonder Woman movie so I finally watched it a couple of weeks ago and it was.... pretty meh. Are the current crop of DC Superhero movies so bad that one that's merely average is elevated to awesome status?

Edit: and yes you can buy stuff on YouTube now. Tempted to get Parks n Rec and some old series of the Simpsons.

Last edited:

moorey

call me Mia
Everyone and their dog talked up the 2017 Wonder Woman movie so I finally watched it a couple of weeks ago and it was.... pretty meh. Are the current crop of DC Superhero movies so bad that one that's merely average is elevated to awesome status?
I want to to be enjoyably bad...I’m just not paying $30 to smugly scoff at it.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Edit: and yes you can buy stuff on YouTube now. Tempted to get Parks n Rec and some old series of the Simpsons.
Parks and Rec has just come on Netflix (or is just about to) if you're already on that gear.
I want to to be enjoyably bad...I’m just not paying $30 to smugly scoff at it.
I've not endorsed piracy before and I won't endorse piracy again, so you should just maybe consult your favourite search engine to find out about Popcorn Time.

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
"Run Lola Run" SBS World movies .
A bit "Sliding doors" a film with 3 possible outcomes due to the butterfly effect which intrigues me.
When you think about your own life small changes can make big ones??
Haven't seen that since video stores still existed. Will check it out.

I watched Get Out the other day, first movie in ages. Interesting allegorical flick with some horror tropes thrown in, but more intriguing than anything.

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
Haven't seen that since video stores still existed. Will check it out.

I watched Get Out the other day, first movie in ages. Interesting allegorical flick with some horror tropes thrown in, but more intriguing than anything.
loved Get Out. didnt like "Us" as much though. same peeps.

The Skeleton Key seems like a likely inspiration for Get out for me.

recent movie seen was Antebellum - dont look at the reviews. Full of shit. great movie.