The last movie you've last watched last

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Loved both @indica

Currently watching Accomplice. Not usually a big bike film fan but it’s kinda nice to just be able to on Netflix so why not?

https://www.netflix.com/au/title/81354556
Kids were watching this tonight, see the last 20mins, then went back and watched the start.

I don't watch any TV but occasionally I'll binge a documentary on Netflix. Was good to see something bike related on there.

wesdadude

ウェスド アドゥーデ
Mystery Road. I think this one came before the TV series. Not bad but nothing to write home about.

mik_git

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Watched Greenlan on Amazon...ugh...cliche city. Obvious things that will go wrong, obvipous things that people will do that will be all stupid and make the situation worse... and endings that are just not likely, but all "happy"

Nambra

Definitely should have gone to specsavers
Mr Butler sure is in some real stinkers!
You’re not wrong. Got sucked into “Hunter Killer” on Netflix last night, half way in before realising I’d seen it before (wasn’t any better second time round either). Butler’s American accent mightn’t be as bad as Eric Bana’s, but his movies are a lot more shit. The only thing I’ve seem him in that I thought he didn’t do too bad a job of was Law Abiding Citizen. But then, I can’t stand Jamie Foxx, so it sort of soured it for me.

Last edited: