The last movie you've last watched last

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
This movie sounds like my own personal hell. Both content and duration.
After having it described to me in detail, tell me how the Flash couldn’t have done all this alone in 2 minutes, with either super speed to collect the mother boxes, or turning back time. And once Superman is back on the scene, who else is even needed?
Batman and Aquaman sound completely superfluous in every meaningful way.
Actually, no, don’t tell me. I really don’t care even if I’ve completely missed the point :p
You’re overthinking it.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
After having it described to me in detail, tell me how the Flash couldn’t have done all this alone in 2 minutes, with either super speed to collect the mother boxes, or turning back time. And once Superman is back on the scene, who else is even needed?
Actually, no, don’t tell me. I really don’t care even if I’ve completely missed the point :p
I don't care that you don't care, you get an opinion anyway.
The Flash couldn't have sorted anything as (at least in the original cut) he was an irritating goober who got approx. 100% too much screen time.
You made Ben Affleck sad again by saying his Batman is superfluous. And once Superman does rock up he dismembers the bad guy pretty much instantaneously, rendering everyone superfluous. That was literally the only good part of the original version.

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
For someone who doesn't care, you've given it a lot of thought! :)

Seriously, it's not perfect but so much better than the lowball insult of the first version.

Anyway, we'll move on - lots of other great films to discuss.