The last movie you've last watched last

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I didn't say seagull could act either! But he and van damn had a feud and it would have been better to see them fight than male films.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Now THAT was a movie. You forgot to mention that extremely talented female lead.
Erika Eleniak! Yeah that was a good time.
I didn't say seagull could act either! But he and van damn had a feud and it would have been better to see them fight than male films.
You know very well that Van Damme would kick the living snot out of Seagul any day of the week and it would be amazing.

moorey

call me Mia
Erika Eleniak! Yeah that was a good time.

You know very well that Van Damme would kick the living snot out of Seagul any day of the week and it would be amazing.
JCVD is also a poseur hack. Injured numerous people on set, with no idea what he was doing.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
JCVD (thanks for the initialism @moorey) vs Seagull was all about the juxtaposition of the fast acrobatic fighter vs the immovable block. It would be an entertainment.

wesdadude

ウェスド アドゥーデ
Rain Main. Tom Cruise plays an arsehole, who discovers he has an autistic savant brother. Maybe there's some parallels to be drawn to recent political events. I'm sure it has some better lessons than The Croods.

The Unbearable Weight of Massive Talent. It's a Nic Cage film so it's silly but it's also lots of fun.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Rain Main. Tom Cruise plays an arsehole, who discovers he has an autistic savant brother. Maybe there's some parallels to be drawn to recent political events. I'm sure it has some better lessons than The Croods.
Are the Australian people Rain Man? We're actually really smart but just don't know how to take care of ourselves...

Jokes aside - It is a really, really good film.

Freediver

I can go full Karen
I just watched a really bizarre movie called Stanleyville. I'd also describe it as being fairly crap but I kept watching to see what happened even though I just wanted it to end. It had a badly flawed story with a Mcguffin that made no sense and seemed to have no reason. It did have a few original ideas but not enough to save it.
It kind of reminded me of something Peter Greenaway would have done in the 80's.

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
Not the usual thing young men rave about but the film "Greenbook "about a mafia mobster who has a job driving an African american concert pianist around the southern USA in 1962 and their eventual friendship.
Funny , an unlikely pair.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Not a movie but finished the finale of Ozark.

It was a ruthless ending (sorry)

Given how much of hack job Netflix did finalising House of Cards I was worried this might be shit too. Nup. I enjoyed it.