AM F**K carbon.

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Well may try mt7s and a Mara pro rear shock for shits and giggles. The e4s arent a patch on old v2s in terms of brutality. Coils nice, but I'd like to see how the Mara matches up to the mezzer. Mezzers miles ahead of the vector.

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Picked-up some V2 25mm piston calipers from England, so the E4 calipers will be up for grabs if the newer master cyclinder ratio still works with the older caliper. Fingers crossed they bring the punch!

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Picked-up some V2 25mm piston calipers from England, so the E4 calipers will be up for grabs if the newer master cyclinder ratio still works with the older caliper. Fingers crossed they bring the punch!
Interested to hear how you go with this. Love the feel of my X2's, but the (limited amount of) pad material overheats pretty quickly under long/repeat heavy braking.

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Interested to hear how you go with this. Love the feel of my X2's, but the (limited amount of) pad material overheats pretty quickly under long/repeat heavy braking.
Can confirm, savage amounts of bite. If the Tech 4 lever can produce even more power it'll be brutal. Would be to keen to see a tech 4 lever, braided line onto V2 calipers with trickstuff/galfer pads could do.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Can confirm, savage amounts of bite. If the Tech 4 lever can produce even more power it'll be brutal. Would be to keen to see a tech 4 lever, braided line onto V2 calipers with trickstuff/galfer pads could do.
Not gonna lie, kinda bummed I ordered tech 3 V4’s a few months ago…..