The "MCRC" Thread.

0wn3d22

Banned
im in will be at box hill earlyer in the morning if anyones up for it. pete
i dont see why mountain bikers ride at skateparks. If i was going to ride through a desert i would not be riding my bmx bike. Seriously? What is the advantage of riding a mountain bike esp. one with bmx parts???

0wn3d22

Banned
hey todd didn't you read the sticker on those forks??:p[/QUOTE]

If i ever see you guys riding street or a skatepark on mountain bikes i will fucking smash you. I can see why you guys ride trails...but riding street and skateparks is way too far. You fags better stop this shit before i see you next because there will trouble.....

JSPhoto

Likes Bikes and Dirt
If i ever see you guys riding street or a skatepark on mountain bikes i will fucking smash you. I can see why you guys ride trails...but riding street and skateparks is way too far. You fags better stop this shit before i see you next because there will trouble.....
O....M....G not again, far out man, go back and read the massive discussion we had on this.

tld_06

Likes Bikes and Dirt
They have every right to be there as much as BMXers do. There is a much higher skill required (in some cases) to do stunts on a mountain bike than a BMX. Some people just like that challenge.

Some people also don't like BMX because of the twitchyness either.

No offence to BrettyG, but really tall lanky people on BMX's do look rather strange sometimes.

It's not really a valid point that you've made dude.

tld_06

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hey todd didn't you read the sticker on those forks??:p
If i ever see you guys riding street or a skatepark on mountain bikes i will fucking smash you. I can see why you guys ride trails...but riding street and skateparks is way too far. You fags better stop this shit before i see you next because there will trouble.....[/QUOTE]

Meet me tomorrow, 5pm Flinders street. I'll be sure to bring a few 6foot "fags" with me.

Konamtb

Likes Dirt
hey dude go fuck your self. i ride mountain bike so get over it. and who do you think you are to say i cant ride where i want. most of the people i ride with are bmxers who would glady smash the shit out off you because of how much of a fag you are. and i'm im going to say that there are mtbs that shit al over you. but just but because you want to go so bad come down some time. f*G

end rant

oh and for a you talk big for a 14yr old, when do i see you at box hill?

Last edited:

tld_06

Likes Bikes and Dirt
^^ Edit out the F.A.G word dude, mods don't like it.

I very much so agree with you, I'm a MTBer turned BMXer, I'd still be riding MTB's at the park, but I'm too lazy.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Right-o that annoying troll's been given a permanent ban, as for the rest of you kids, please stop trying to act like massive e-heroes as it's bloody embarrassing and all you'll end up doing is taking a little holiday like Konamtb (who wants to think about changing his avatar before coming back)

tld_06

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Right-o that annoying troll's been given a permanent ban, as for the rest of you kids, please stop trying to act like massive e-heroes as it's bloody embarrassing and all you'll end up doing is taking a little holiday like Konamtb (who wants to think about changing his avatar before coming back)
Cheers POSM.

Cedel

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I never payed much attention to his avatar. Why does it need changing?

bikes22

Banned
Mountain bikes ridding street is the fucking gayest thing ever known to mountainbiking which is already pretty fucking gay. Riding a mountain bike on street is like riding a skateboard on grass. seriously u have to be a pretty big gimp to ride street on a mountain bike and advertise it and organize it through a fucking forum!! bahahahah. gayest thing ever aye??? oi im all with Own3d22 cos he has got it right. mtb is gay... and even more gay on street

Zyphryss

Breaker of the unbreakable
Mountain bikes ridding street is the fucking gayest thing ever known to mountainbiking which is already pretty fucking gay. Riding a mountain bike on street is like riding a skateboard on grass. seriously u have to be a pretty big gimp to ride street on a mountain bike and advertise it and organize it through a fucking forum!! bahahahah. gayest thing ever aye??? oi im all with Own3d22 cos he has got it right. mtb is gay... and even more gay on street
Pretty sure it's even lamer to join a MTB forum just to insult us.
and it's pretty obvious you and Own3d22 are the same person :rolleyes: