The "MCRC" Thread.

faggit22

Banned
MCRC is the gayest thing i have ever heard of! i think mtb is so fucking gay and so are the people that ride it on street. fucking mtbs they ruin the "bike scene". dude seriously riding street on a mtb is so lame and makes you look like a poser if you ride it. Farkin and Mtbs are they gayest things ever. fuck em! both gay! farkin + MCRC = fail. stop trying! FAGGITS!!!!

JSPhoto

Likes Bikes and Dirt
MCRC is the gayest thing i have ever heard of! i think mtb is so fucking gay and so are the people that ride it on street. fucking mtbs they ruin the "bike scene". dude seriously riding street on a mtb is so lame and makes you look like a poser if you ride it. Farkin and Mtbs are they gayest things ever. fuck em! both gay! farkin + MCRC = fail. stop trying! FAGGITS!!!!
Your awesome dude, massive step up there, i'm glad to see you can spell and what not. Good job wanker, if farkin so shit, why the hell did you join? Good job.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Trying to get an IP address ban on that twat as we speak. until then just keep reporting him whenever he signs in under a new name.

For the record he was also signed in under willbmx24, so you won't be hearing from him again either.

Seriously though when I was that age I had a lot better things to do with my time than showing off to everybody how generations of inbreeding had affected my mental capabilities.

:rolleyes:

Last edited:

JSPhoto

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Trying to get an IP address ban on that twat as we speak. until then just keep reporting him whenever he signs in under a new name.

Seriously though when I was that age I had a lot better things to do with my time than showing off to everybody how generations of inbreeding had affected my mental capabilities.

:rolleyes:
And this is why you are probably my favorite mod POSM :D, cheers bud :)

U.D.O

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Thanks again POSM.
Whats your 'NO TOLERENCE' ban count on now? :D

EDIT: So it's willbmx24, He's a semi-mate of mine, always ride with him at the local skate park. But he seems to be fine with MTB's there. Hmmmm....... Holiday bordem must have got him.

Also, Sputnick and I probably won't be coming to the Aussie Day ride.
Reason for Bail: Did anyone say Mt. Stromlo? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

sawtell

The Great White Rooks Hunter
The ban has just been lifted...

So I could make a brand new one.

About 3 months should do it, I reckon. :)

If any more profiles come from that IP address, or I even suspect you sneaking in it'll be made permanent.

Ciao

:cool:

not a suck up comment..

but i actually did laugh at that.

norco_rider_123

Likes Bikes
hey toddy,
i will be there for the aus day ride if i dont end up racing at Mt Stromlo.
i will be bringing my mate jake he rides a 08 custom norco 250
see you there catch:D

Curlz12

Likes Dirt
ur just a little shitcunt mtb who is gay and rides street and farkin is fucking gay anyway so who gives a fuck!!!
your just willowing in self pity because you can't do anything.
Take it out on your self and not the riders ay.
(i got ya back toddy;))

spoony

Likes Dirt
The ban has just been lifted...

So I could make a brand new one.

About 3 months should do it, I reckon. :)

If any more profiles come from that IP address, or I even suspect you sneaking in it'll be made permanent.

Ciao

:cool:
What a duffer,

On a brighter note think are looking more positive for me coming on aus day,
Just waiting on some hub spacers and a maxle,
Should be all good for the 26th

AMBURGERS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
LOL at Nathan.... what a funny bugger.

POSM = My hero :)

Man i can't wait to get back to Melbs and do some Riding. This Tassie place is starting to get to me.... Hobart was sick but i've only been riding once since i left there a week ago. :(.

Bring on Home!

Curlz12

Likes Dirt
Have we got a rough guess of how man people are coming???

I am with about 3 mates again.

Last edited: