The Moo

Isildur

The Real Pedant
Heya Marty, I've just sent you a PM (or what they call Conversation on the new new Rotorburn).

Have a look and let me know mate :)

cabbo

Likes Dirt
Can’t wait to catch up Marty you old Maddog
Been forever and some and now my boy will be shredding at the Moo!
No way!!! Josh, jeez mate! How good is this!!!! Haven't ridden for about 3 years or so mate..... landed a steed tho, now to get me back up to speed and start shredding!
Damn!.... Looking foreword to catching up my friend!

T.3

Likes Dirt
Had a small peek last week it looks to be shaping up beautifully. The start appears to have been moved closer to the road maybe in the top car park? Also does this mean there will be a return climbing trail?

Isildur

The Real Pedant
@T.3 Yep, once the trail is open it will start at the top car park, as there are better amenities there, better parking and the BBQ's once KMC, the Scouts and the sports clubs figure out fixing the current ones. A full "Shade Sign" style header sign, with maps, rider code, etc will be installed there.

And yep, a climnbing trail is being built - currently from about 2/3 the way down (after the old triple jumps, which have been seriously revamped), but will be from the bottom once stage 2 is complete.

Not long to go now!

In the meantime though, we're asking everyone to please stay off the trails until the word is given that they're rideable. It's a test case for council, with those who aren't super fans looking for any opportunity to bring negative press. Don't get me wrong, the majority of council is on side and have worked hard once they realised the need for this trail, but the opposing voices are always the loudest, so let's please not give them anything to shout about!